Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I wasn't able to Unlock the Femdom Route for the Redhead or the Asian Girl, have those been implemented yet?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I wasn't able to Unlock the Femdom Route for the Redhead or the Asian Girl, have those been implemented yet?
Trang doesn't have such content (yet?). Seems like she won last Patreon voting, but I don't know what the voting was exactly about.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Trang doesn't have such content (yet?). Seems like she won last Patreon voting, but I don't know what the voting was exactly about.
Ah, okay, thanks, but then what about the Redhead? I think her name is Sandy, but I'll have to double check, does she have such content?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Ah, okay, thanks, but then what about the Redhead? I think her name is Sandy, but I'll have to double check, does she have such content?
I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. BTW, Trang it seems will have some specific kink connected to her.

Reactions: baxtus

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
How the hell a white MC have a black father? But also another white MC brother. Does it mean Paul is not the real father of mc and mc brother except the sister?
White Mother and Black Father doesn't mean the child will be black, they can be white, or black, or something in between, depends on the genetics involved (I believe this is covered under Mendelian Inheritance)

The older brother may have been a half-brother

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I see it's another fake incest game just to attract more players and especially those who like incest.
And why do I think it's fake incest?
I think so because if dev gives us the option at the beginning of the game to name relationship then at least let him write text and dialogues in his game in such way that they make sense and not that I choose "father friend" to be "mom" and moments later I see such a total nonsensical text.
1699182615832.png

The same is with her daughter if we choose that she is to be MC sister then also text later in the game makes no sense.

So in conclusion if the game is to have actual incest option then either dev needs to change a lot of the dialogue/text in the game to make sense or we need real incest patch for this game that would change all those bits of text that don't make sense to ones that would fit the narrative that we have an incest here.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I see it's another fake incest game just to attract more players and especially those who like incest.
I think so because if dev gives us the option at the beginning of the game to name relationship then at least let him write text and dialogues in his game in such way that they make sense and not that I choose "father friend" to be "mom" and moments later I see such a total nonsensical text.
View attachment 3062357

The same is with her daughter if we choose that she is to be MC sister then also text later in the game makes no sense.

So in conclusion if the game is to have actual incest option then either dev needs to change a lot of the dialogue/text in the game to make sense or we need real incest patch for this game that would change all those bits of text that don't make sense to ones that would fit the narrative that we have an incest here.
Incest isn't allowed on certain sites, so this is done to get around that issue

Reactions: LewdLife

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Incest isn't allowed on certain sites, so this is done to get around that issue
You don't have to explain this to me because of course I know that due to patreon censorship incest games are either made in such a way that you set relationships with individual characters in the game at the start or you have to install an additional patch, all depending on what method a given dev chooses in the case of when he wants the incest option to be available in his game.
In the case of this game dev chose first method giving the possibility to set relationship at the start, but if you are already giving this option at the start of the game than it should be done in such a way that later all the text and dialogues in the game make sense, not in such a way that relationship entered by the player is completely inconsistent with the one game imposes on us by default so read my previous post again and see attached screenshot in this post and then you'll see that it doesn't make any sense at all if in the case of a milf who is shown by default in the game as "my father's friend" you set her as MC "mom" because text then shown in the attached screenshot doesn't make any sense at all.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 3062357

That's obviously a mistake, I wrote about in on devs discord and he said he'll take care of that.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Baxtus both girls dont have content yet for soft girls you get them 1st if they don't have muchor none it cause thier is harder trang no clue when she is Sandy cant spoil much but she have plenty

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Any QA or at the very least, test as you code, if no QA testers ?
1700383525980.png
"The computer will only do what you tell it, not what you want."

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes