Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1641567311703.png

Overview:
Reincarnation is a story about the rulers of the past, each of whom is reborn in a new body.
A man as a villager and a woman as a princess of the kingdom.

Two characters. The man is you. Your story develops gradually.
But a woman already has a personality and goes to her goal without regard to methods.
Your task is to take the throne, deprive the queen of the crown,
the temple of light of power, enslave the disaffected and finally
return to this world the power of the two masters of the past!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-07
Release Date: 2022-01-07
Developer: Di
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: Android*

Thanks for the share BaasB

1641567509496.png 1641567536336.png 1641567556625.png 1641567571169.png 1641567591300.png 1641567610278.png 1641567625712.png 1641567651004.png 1641567670855.png 1641567703675.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Features of the game:
----------------------------------------
• fantasy
• male and female character
• mini-mission, main quest and free game
• dark ceremony and wife
• tavern, brothel and dark temple
• corruption
• intrigue
• harem
• BDSM
• no NTR
• futa
• lesbian
• demon
• angel
• elves
• mind control
• magic
• and more
At first, the dev had my curiosity. Now, he has my attention.

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
interesting... some good looking screen caps, but nothing kinky.

male protagonist tag and female protagonist tag, but no multiple protagonist tag - we choose one? though the description has just the male MC, with an opposing female character...

femdom and maledom, with both protagonist options. the MC dominates some LIs no matter what? the MC may either dominate the female character or be dominated by her? the MC is dominated no matter what? everything and anything is avoidable? the lesbian tag is there, but the gay tag isn't, so that cuts down the options to these eight (main character in caps):
FDfs? FDms? fdFS? fdMS? MDfs? fdfs? fdms? mdfs?

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
interesting... some good looking screen caps, but nothing kinky.

male protagonist tag and female protagonist tag, but no multiple protagonist tag - we choose one? though the description has just the male MC, with an opposing female character...

femdom and maledom, with both protagonist options. the MC dominates some LIs no matter what? the MC may either dominate the female character or be dominated by her? the MC is dominated no matter what? everything and anything is avoidable? the lesbian tag is there, but the gay tag isn't, so that cuts down the options to these eight (main character in caps):
FDfs? FDms? fdFS? fdMS? MDfs? fdfs? fdms? mdfs?
I feel like you're asking the important questions

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So how much content is here? If not a lot, I will wait. I have a lot of free time, want to put some time into some these to read. I hate getting story teased.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ive-11

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
No THIS is how you write a description that tells the reader nothing at all! Well-done. I have no clue as to what the game is about, so will move on. If the author cannot even describe their game, I doubt that they can write their game.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Is this description machine-translated? I urge the dev to get a better description. Get someone to properly translate whatever language you speak, it's the hook for your game. If people dislike the first thing they see, they'll definitely pass on it. Don't know about the rest of the game, but your calling card is not something you can mess up. Many times I see descriptions here that tell the reader absolutely nothing. But at least they're coherent. Good Luck to you. =)

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
No THIS is how you write a description that tells the reader nothing at all! Well-done. I have no clue as to what the game is about, so will move on. If the author cannot even describe their game, I doubt that they can write their game.
While you come off as a bit harsh, I totally understand what you're saying and have to agree. Whether it is fluff-filled descriptions or screen captures that only show a bunch of characters standing around with none actually doing anything hentai-related, I just don't want to bother at that point. Who knows, maybe their game is the game to end the ever continuing search for the perfect game, but their presentation was just that . . . boring? The right word doesn't come to mind, but yeah.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote