JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
before giving it a shot i got a question
is this got more of female mc or the other way around?

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Very odd game! When you click Preferences an error happens every time. Still trying to figure out this story!

Di_Re

Jul 30, 2021
I like render and art style but i have a question: sex scenes are animated? Or we have only pictures?
Images. But maybe some of the scenes will be redone in the future. There are a lot of scenes in the game with different characters, so I have chosen this option for now.

Di_Re

Jul 30, 2021
I can’t seem to get past the 2nd part of the story, with the male in the house in the city. I unlock it to a certain point but can’t advance the day.
If in a house with Milana and Alisa, then there is no further content. Elsewhere, there should be no problem. If this is the second half of the prologue, I'll check it again.

Reactions: Jaxter

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Try to create discord and also please involve more with players both in this thread and discord. It will help.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well the bad thing so far is i wasnt able to find a way to get stronger for either MC. so they get their asses whooped and raped. apparently you cant advance the story without it happening. Male MC gets raped by an elf, female MC gets raped by tentacles.

but yeah if you dont want to do things with certain characters then tough shit you dont get a choice to avoid them. you're given 4 choices on hoe to handle them each. but only 1 does anything.

maybe it's just cause its not in the game yet but yeah. to many negatives for me to keep playing.

either way good luck dev.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
This game is so bad,why you even give us choices when you can't even choose most of the choices?even when you can,the only different is the dialogue while the outcome still stay the same

Reactions: Piat and Look-see

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
While you come off as a bit harsh, I totally understand what you're saying and have to agree. Whether it is fluff-filled descriptions or screen captures that only show a bunch of characters standing around with none actually doing anything hentai-related, I just don't want to bother at that point. Who knows, maybe their game is the game to end the ever continuing search for the perfect game, but their presentation was just that . . . boring? The right word doesn't come to mind, but yeah.
You are right. In retrospect, I was too harsh.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Images. But maybe some of the scenes will be redone in the future. There are a lot of scenes in the game with different characters, so I have chosen this option for now.
Ok then i gotta wait for redone time :D Thanks for game and good luck.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
well the bad thing so far is i wasnt able to find a way to get stronger for either MC. so they get their asses whooped and raped. apparently you cant advance the story without it happening. Male MC gets raped by an elf, female MC gets raped by tentacles.

but yeah if you dont want to do things with certain characters then tough shit you dont get a choice to avoid them. you're given 4 choices on hoe to handle them each. but only 1 does anything.

maybe it's just cause its not in the game yet but yeah. to many negatives for me to keep playing.

either way good luck dev.
sigh another game, with forced surprise kink "rape", and lack of tag for that as well. "No ntr" but there is rape! thanks for the heads up.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
sandbox garbage with not only dozens of locations you have to go to, but also dozens of narrative options between each character.

I have still yet to find how anyone appeals to sandbox games. Why waste your time with this meaningless "adventure" and "exploration" in a streamlined experience... isnt that what RPG is for?

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I think I echo a lot of other people when I say this could really benefit with either improved translation or writing, because, in its current form, it's super hard to follow.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what is this overview? a emoji tease or what? i really hate when see those, i mean u can put whatever but do need to make a lot of that? n mostly why need to be bold ?, :Kappa:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote