rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I don't recall any girl-girl scenes at all, so the only incest would be if you assume the MC is related to the redheads (but there's no actual patch for that).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's just that I started the game, and the older redhead said that the MC's parents (mother and father) had died, and the younger redhead called the other (older redhead) mother. I stopped playing and came to research.
So the younger redhead couldn't be the MC's sister since she called the other one mom. I think what fits here, maybe it would be aunt and cousin.
well i haven't played this for years but it felt like brother and sis.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
brother-sister, don't remember if mc did something with mother.
They were, if I recall correct, cousin type of things
It's just that I started the game, and the older redhead said that the MC's parents (mother and father) had died, and the younger redhead called the other (older redhead) mother. I stopped playing and came to research.
So the younger redhead couldn't be the MC's sister since she called the other one mom. I think what fits here, maybe it would be aunt and cousin.

the true owner of MC's new body is a childhood friend of the young redhead

• Thinking Face
Reactions: V&M

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It's very possible that it was originally formulated to have the MC related to the redheads, but then changed for Patreon.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's very possible that it was originally formulated to have the MC related to the redheads, but then changed for Patreon.
considering the plot? unlikely, also i was following this game since first release...and i don't remember any of that...so i really doubt it

• Angry
Reactions: ManifestDream

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Ok, I tried this game. I will tell you, what I like and what I don't like in this game.
I liked the classic paintings in the game's intro - if I'm not mistaken, paintings by Alphonse Mucha. The graphics and art of the game are more than satisfying and good. I love natural redhead girls - it's something. Especially when they also have freckles. The music isn't that bad either. The beginning is enticing and intriguing. And I like to play games on the Ren'Py engine.
What I didn't like:
While playing, I begin to understand why the main character decided to break up with a younger red-haired girl and was so angry. She shamelessly constantly manipulates him, lies and uses him. She is infantile, does not want to be responsible for her life, words and deeds, does not tolerate truth and facts and constantly shifts the responsibility for what she has done onto the shoulders of the guy. I can't stand girls like that in real life. Why am I going to endure her antics even here? From the main character they make a rag, a henpecked and a weak-willed creature who does not have his own personal goals in life and his own interests. I wonder how much longer he will constantly give in there, not getting anything in return, and when he flares up, he will explode, yell at her and leave, slamming the door. To be honest, she's pretty dumb too. Much more interesting is the older red-haired beauty, who is considered her mother, but looks more like her older sister. She has an interesting past history, she is smarter, and she has brains. It is more interesting to communicate with her.
The main disadvantage of the game is that I keep playing and still waiting - when will the younger and older begin to sit on my lap themselves, hug me, press with their bosom me against the wall, kiss me themselves, covering my mouth with their own, and climb their own hands into my trousers. Where is the sex at last, I can't understand?! With both at the same time! Instead - one chatter and just talking all the time that is completely uninteresting. And the use of the main character as a free servant, a vest in which to cry, and an object of manipulation and a walking wallet that will constantly pay for all the wishes of the younger red-haired fool. Where is the harem? Where are other potential accomplices of the future harem? Where are the girls fighting for me and for a place in my harem? There is none of that, and I suspect there won't be. Therefore it becomes boring to play. The manipulations of the younger red-haired girl are annoying. She needs to take at least a couple of strong slaps into her face so that she learns to behave and does not treat the guys as a thing that can only be used without offering anything in return.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok, I tried this game. I will tell you, what I like and what I don't like in this game.
I liked the classic paintings in the game's intro - if I'm not mistaken, paintings by Alphonse Mucha. The graphics and art of the game are more than satisfying and good. I love natural redhead girls - it's something. Especially when they also have freckles. The music isn't that bad either. The beginning is enticing and intriguing. And I like to play games on the Ren'Py engine.
What I didn't like:
While playing, I begin to understand why the main character decided to break up with a younger red-haired girl and was so angry. She shamelessly constantly manipulates him, lies and uses him. She is infantile, does not want to be responsible for her life, words and deeds, does not tolerate truth and facts and constantly shifts the responsibility for what she has done onto the shoulders of the guy. I can't stand girls like that in real life. Why am I going to endure her antics even here? From the main character they make a rag, a henpecked and a weak-willed creature who does not have his own personal goals in life and his own interests. I wonder how much longer he will constantly give in there, not getting anything in return, and when he flares up, he will explode, yell at her and leave, slamming the door. To be honest, she's pretty dumb too. Much more interesting is the older red-haired beauty, who is considered her mother, but looks more like her older sister. She has an interesting past history, she is smarter, and she has brains. It is more interesting to communicate with her.
The main disadvantage of the game is that I keep playing and still waiting - when will the younger and older begin to sit on my lap themselves, hug me, press with their bosom me against the wall, kiss me themselves, covering my mouth with their own, and climb their own hands into my trousers. Where is the sex at last, I can't understand?! With both at the same time! Instead - one chatter and just talking all the time that is completely uninteresting. And the use of the main character as a free servant, a vest in which to cry, and an object of manipulation and a walking wallet that will constantly pay for all the wishes of the younger red-haired fool. Where is the harem? Where are other potential accomplices of the future harem? Where are the girls fighting for me and for a place in my harem? There is none of that, and I suspect there won't be. Therefore it becomes boring to play. The manipulations of the younger red-haired girl are annoying. She needs to take at least a couple of strong slaps into her face so that she learns to behave and does not treat the guys as a thing that can only be used without offering anything in return.
There's no harem tag on this game, so why you would assume such is beyond comprehension. Also, this game was abandoned as of v0.03 and has been for almost 3 years now. So "how much longer" would be forever at this point.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
There's no harem tag on this game, so why you would assume such is beyond comprehension. Also, this game was abandoned as of v0.03 and has been for almost 3 years now. So "how much longer" would be forever at this point.
This forum often does not have one or another tag that is in the game. I just described my impressions and feelings from the game. When there are at least two beauties or more in the game, I already consider it a harem because the main character can have affairs with several girls at the same time. There are already three of them - two redheads and a Hindu doctor (although the latter is not to my taste, but she is clearly also in the subject and has some sexual interest in the main character). I don't care if the game isn't finished, I never asked for it to be completed, and I don't care. I went through quite a lot, then I got sick of the game, and I threw it out. I have no desire to play it further, and I don't care if it's finished or not.

Reactions: Logan3000x
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes