thaeral

Sep 21, 2019
Well, it'll never beat Icstor's stuff.
I'm still holding to a shred of hope for this one :)
I'm not holding my breath, but I am hopeful. There was usually a year between when he'd pop up again, with a few months until the game update game after that. He last showed up in Discord March 2021, so this has the unfortunate luck of being the longest time passed between verbal updates. Fingers crossed and more pix from Discord.
2021_Promo.jpeg Three Ladies in a Diner2.jpeg

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I wish someone make a novel like this 1673486736959.png
But without the "come back to our world" thing, just, an "isekai" one :V
by the way, too bad this one is gone, saw a few of good renders of him back in the day

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Damn... i'm regreting trying this already x.x i'm really enjoying this and i don't wanna stop x.x fuck, i'll never try anithing with abandoned tag anymore x.x

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn... i'm regreting trying this already x.x i'm really enjoying this and i don't wanna stop x.x fuck, i'll never try anithing with abandoned tag anymore x.x
and how do you think players who played this before abandonement feel?

• Sad
Reactions: imadumb

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
I pray that one day this game will receive life once again, definitely one of the most interesting plots and graphically stunning VN's I've had the pleasure to enjoy.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I pray that one day this game will receive life once again, definitely one of the most interesting plots and graphically stunning VN's I've had the pleasure to enjoy.
sometimes i woke up thinking about the traitor e.e i'm pretty sure is the mage :V

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
the guy probably had some...in-real-life issue...if i recall correctly he is in east europe...like close to Russia or something...and the whole war on Ukraine is a thing that started like in 2017 or something(not the actual war, but...smaller conflicts) it's even possible that he died...i mean i can't say for sure ^^
wasn't he French?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes