hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
can someone tell me if there are enough content to enjoy? i mean, i want to play it for the redheads

thaeral

Sep 21, 2019
I was a supporter of Polyrotix for a while. As I recall, he was in school studying Architecture while working on this, which is why there are so many actual Design rules followed in this game. But yeah, this was not a priority for him over school and work, which is why he had Patreon set up to only bill when he actively updated. So he never took money from people if he wasn't working on the project. Quality guy, I hope he does a sneaky update eventually. His last updates, that I saw, were renders of models for future updates.

Anyhow, Happy Holidays.
Xmas_Promo-topaz.jpeg xmas_naughty-topaz.jpeg xmas_eunha-topaz.jpeg xmas_madeleine-topaz.jpeg xmas_margaux-topaz.jpeg aanya_bikini_1080-topaz.jpeg Christmas Holiday-topaz.jpeg

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I was a supporter of Polyrotix for a while. As I recall, he was in school studying Architecture while working on this, which is why there are so many actual Design rules followed in this game. But yeah, this was not a priority for him over school and work, which is why he had Patreon set up to only bill when he actively updated. So he never took money from people if he wasn't working on the project. Quality guy, I hope he does a sneaky update eventually. His last updates, that I saw, were renders of models for future updates.

Anyhow, Happy Holidays.
View attachment 2256594 View attachment 2256606 View attachment 2256610 View attachment 2256611 View attachment 2256612 View attachment 2256614 View attachment 2256615
I'm out of likes today, so thx!

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes