Nov 17, 2018
>Make a 4 hour intro that contains 0 information about the actual game play or the characters you'll get to know
>Refuse to elaborate
>Abandon the game
:WaitWhat:
I remember playing this game when it came out. It sucks that it really got abandoned and that the dev doesn't seem to want to continue working on this gem, it had a lot of potential. Still kudos to the dev for actually abandoning the game instead of milking it for the next 5 years like a lot of devs do.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
The dev made it clear updates may get stalled from time to time due to focus on other things like school and I am fine with that. But, I just wish the dev could at least check in and make even a small post on Patreon or in their Discord stating if they plan to continue or not to just give everyone some closure.

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
i mean, the game is amazing anyway, simply we don't get a FULL amazing game XD but the content released so far, it's superlative
Yes but any time a developer left his game, a puppy die in somewhere.

No, seriusly, I dont like half measures cause if I want to play, i need a finished game. Then ocurrs that here we are dreaming about another dude finish the job or use the files and code to make something similar

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Then ocurrs that here we are dreaming about another dude finish the job or use the files and code to make something similar
It would be really nice if Polyrotix could at least release the "formula" for how to recreate the main characters in Daz (the files they used and maybe how they adjusted the sliders). It wouldn't be that hard for someone else to pick up the flag of writing or programming, but it just wouldn't matter if those two gorgeous redheaded, freckled women didn't look the same.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Lets hope Polyrotix didnt fall victim to the rona...! I have heard of some devs going silent and it being suspected that they came down with the corona virus. if Polyrotix hasnt fallen victim to covid, there may be a chance he would release the assets to this game so someone else can pick up the torch. would love to see this game continue, either a new update released by Polyrotix or someone else picking up the game and giving us a reboot or something!

Here's hoping Polyrotix is ok and that we will get an update after a long hiatus just like the last update. if I have to wait a long period for a game update, I'm cool with that, however i dont think the patrons will be as patient!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
If he did release the assets or the recipe for the characters, it wouldn't be the same. We've seen plenty of fans of abandoned games attempt to continue stuff and they're, more often than not, weak in comparison. Big Brother comes to mind.

I'd be fine with still renders of the existing characters without any story made by fans but as far as game content goes I'd rather encourage a dev to simply tackle similar themes in something original that they have their own artistic vision for.
I'd especially be interested in any game with a heavy helping of super cute redheads, but the whole body-swap and "metaverse" MMORPG angles are cool too and surprisingly not overdone as far as my experience goes.

Reactions: DuckDairyDip
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes