Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Oh come now, be serious; if they were able to find love, would they be here?
I mean, I have & I'm still here. Multiple times actually, (we're poly). I have 3 full time partners, 6 total.

That said though, I'm typically mostly only here while I'm at work, since I have a lot of downtime at my job, plus I'm usually more here talking in the forums & don't play that many games. XD

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I was going to leave a comment on the dev's patreon, but I'm not paying just to leave a comment.

Would love to see this game continued. It sounds like they've got a lot of work already done toward another release. It would be a shame to have all that just go to waste.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thank you
There are also at least two redheads I remember in the GDS games from the Chloe18 series. Although, they're pretty much side characters, not necessarily with that many scenes, but they're there.

I believe Melody was a redhead also, and Callisto also has two (one being an alien though.)

Sorry, just trying to remember where I saw redheads :)

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
The last mail i shared with him was almost a year ago. He said that version 4 is almost finished. And after that... nothing. It was the last info i got from him as a patreon.

I dropt him not because i didn´t like his work. I dropt my patreon because he is just so lazy and always just does excuses for being lazy. That is the one point i hate in people. Whatever he is doing now, maybe he will release updates over the next ten years, but this game will never get finished. Sorry if it disturbs someone. Just saying.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
The last mail i shared with him was almost a year ago. He said that version 4 is almost finished. And after that... nothing. It was the last info i got from him as a patreon.

I dropt him not because i didn´t like his work. I dropt my patreon because he is just so lazy and always just does excuses for being lazy. That is the one point i hate in people. Whatever he is doing now, maybe he will release updates over the next ten years, but this game will never get finished. Sorry if it disturbs someone. Just saying.
it's sad tho, the game had such potential and the dev just wasted it by being a lazy ass :/

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes