cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude hasn't updated in over a year, and their update threads are pointless blabbering.
This game is abandoned, and turned into another cash cow, face it.
169 bucks per month isn't much.

we'll see next summer what happens.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
169 bucks per month isn't much.

we'll see next summer what happens.
It seems a lot to me, for doing cero work...

It reminds me an old joke: a guy goes to the storage room at work, finds a coworker taking a nap there, gives him a shake in the shoulder and says to him "Dude, you shouldn´t be sleeping at work!" and the other guy opens an eye and says "Bah, for the money I´m payed, who cares..." and the first guy says "Dude, you should ask for a raise then", and the other guy closes again the eyes and says "Bah, for the work I do, who cares..."

Last edited:

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
sure but there are much worse.
Yes. There are much worse in Patreon. I would not say that this dev is "milking" the patrons. Probably 90% of them just forgot that they were paying a couple of bucks a month to Patreon. But the dev should pause his page if he´s not working right now in this game even. It´s the correct thing to do. I hope he resume the development some day. I would prefer the MC being a regular boy and not an old man "reincarnated" by some technological voodoo into a young body, but visually, this game is amazing.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Such a pity i'm here from 2019 hoping there will be someone good enough to change the dialogue. A young man living with middle aged woman and teenager girl? Lol it doesn't make any sense if this not incest

Reactions: yudas51

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
In the context of the story, it makes sense to not be incest if they are very close family friends. And I don't think incest would make sense for Fiona's relationship with the MC.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Such a pity i'm here from 2019 hoping there will be someone good enough to change the dialogue. A young man living with middle aged woman and teenager girl? Lol it doesn't make any sense if this not incest
well you can imagine them you mom and sis no harm

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
There should be a tag "incest w/ MC", so we know when the incest involves the player, because this game does not have that.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
cxx incest of him doing something to a relative, not "him in a sexual situation where two or more people are relatives between themselves but not to the MC".

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes