modo200

Feb 5, 2018
abandoned again huh this game will never be completed its A shame really the dev is not serious any more :FacePalm:

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
well.................. if rules were followed then many games would have abandoned tag since devs aren't releasing updates just milking.
there are devs who use the rules in their favor since the rules state that the dev must update his patron (showing signs of life) at least once every three mounths but he isnt committed to give a game update (meaning he could just say "everything's good still working on it") every three mounths and not get abandoned. there are devs who takes thier time in realeasing updates like that but inform the patrons ahed that it is their way of work ( like the devs of "light of my life" and the "deluca family", and devs that dont)

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
My hope is that Polyrotix is healthy both physically and mentally, and if that's the case, i'm sure he'll come back to update the game, which is just a hobby after all.
A hobby that can definitely turn into a full income since this game has unlimited potential!

In any case, lets wait and see, this is one of the few "abandoned but with hope" games that's so good that doesn't even elicit toxic responses from people! lol! WE JUST WANT REINCARNEROTICA BACK!

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
soooo sad, the graphic quality is a A1.
What de dev need for continue his/her job?

the developer considers his game as a pastime a hobby for which he will release the update when he considers it done, also this is not his main job, he said he was about to graduate and had to give priority to studies and problems in his life real so I advise you to have a LOT of PATIENCE and wait for the release when it will be.

Have a nice day ;););)

sovala

Oct 23, 2017
the developer considers his game as a pastime a hobby for which he will release the update when he considers it done, also this is not his main job, he said he was about to graduate and had to give priority to studies and problems in his life real so I advise you to have a LOT of PATIENCE and wait for the release when it will be.

Have a nice day ;););)
Well, I agree about the patience part. But putting aside the fact that the game is his "hobby", he shouldn't make promises he can't keep up with. Also, i don't think is that difficult to just post once a month and say: guys, I'm okay! Post some random render and a little status update.
Anyway, it his life after all. Let's just wait and see what happens !

Reactions: Kakato

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Reincarnotica [v0.03] [Polyrotix] - Original Size: 822MB

Compressed version for PC (220MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
all broken

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So based on what I read in the previous pages, is this game really abandoned? or we just have to wait for stuff?
wait that devs have time again. school>game dev, 1 game is on hold due it's dev has to serve in his country's military.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes