harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I request mods to consider to add abandoned tag to this game thread. I know there are still some fans who think this game is still alive. But, we has to think beyond the "fanboy" level. Times are hard now. We dont know how he is. This game is in from 2018. And the discord server and patreon are boring with no update status or posts from some months. So, yeah, atleast consider it to give "on hold", but i think abandoned is the the best option.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm surprised this game is still not abandoned. Considering how "slack off" the developer are. But then again there is other games out there with the last update from 2019 and its still on going.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Shouldn't this be marked as abandoned already? A year without any news should make it pretty clear.
It hasn't been a year without news. It's been almost a year since a new updated version of the game released, but there's been much more recent news from the dev. Mostly to claim the game is still in development but he's been busy playing Valheim or whatever.
Threads around here get marked on hold and abandoned based on the devs' news updates (or lack of). Every time poly makes a Patreon post claiming the game is still alive resets the clock that the mods on this forum go by for deciding if something is abandoned.
Best to just mostly ignore this game and just be happy when or if we get newer versions dropping. It's one of those that I have come to absolutely love but somehow have also come to expect nothing from.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Maybe we should put abandoned tag here, just to see what would happen!
Poly is not in this for money at least that's what the impression that comes to me and it is not the first time he stopped the game development. He has a life and from what I have read, he is a college student so he's pretty busy with his life. He will come back tho once he is free.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice game so far, start (prologue) was weird and after that it became slightly less weirder (clingy redhead didn't make it less weirder).

Last edited:

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
very nice game so far, start (epilogue) was weird and after that it became slightly less weirder (clingy redhead didn't make it less weirder).
FYI, an epilogue comes at the end of a story, when it's at the beginning it's a prologue.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Poly is not in this for money at least that's what the impression that comes to me and it is not the first time he stopped the game development. He has a life and from what I have read, he is a college student so he's pretty busy with his life. He will come back tho once he is free.
"Not in for the money" easy to say when he has only few patrons.

But according to this site's rules, it should get the abandoned tag : no news from the dev for more than 3 months (last post on patreon on March 3). Or at least the "on hold" tag if he's studying and doing nothing on the game.

EDIT : If he really wasn't in for the money he wouldn't even have a patreon. And don't say "but the cost of electricity", when I use my PC nobody pays my bills.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes