finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Out of curiosity, do any of the choices really matter for the story at any point, beyond minor scene variations (and getting the answers right near the beginning to unlock the Aanya vision)? I've gotten most of the way through the current content, I think, and so far none of the choices really seem to have done anything.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, do any of the choices really matter for the story at any point, beyond minor scene variations (and getting the answers right near the beginning to unlock the Aanya vision)? I've gotten most of the way through the current content, I think, and so far none of the choices really seem to have done anything.
I think the dev said they planned to make choices matter more in future updates, but yeah for now, there isn't too much to them.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Walktrough?
You don't really need one, currently. Rewind isn't locked, there's only a few points where the choices matter, and if you're stuck, click on your computer and then the images of both women for a hint on how to start the next scene with them. There is a pictorial guide in the OP if you're having trouble finding the PlayBuck images, though.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Sslsh

Sep 16, 2018
He's probably playing RE Village or something else. Dude is getting paid for playing games. Take a look at one of his latest post ; he said it himself. https://f95zone.to/threads/reincarnotica-v0-03-polyrotix.12899/page-132#post-5239005

How, in total objectivity, can we trust someone who delays work to play ?
Well I'm glad that it's 2021 and there are enough high quality devs now that actually produce regular content, to offset these lazy bums. People like this dev, Gumdrop, ICSTOR really don't matter anymore. There is a good game to play every other day these days, unlike 2018.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I don't know if someone noticed one cosmetic mismatch in the last episode. When MC and Priscilla are going to go to the park, we can see that she wear white tights,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when they came to the park she was still in them,
but when they came to the swings they disappeared (from now on and until end of this scene).
Apparently the developer decided to remove them to get "better views" in this scene, but forgot to do the same with two previous images. I like this decision, just when everything else in game looks great and correct, this single one mismatch gets very noticeable.

Or maybe it suggests that on the way to the swings they made a stop for some naughty actions? :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Carefree247

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Guys.... I think we're gotta accept the fact that.... it's truly left behind
I look at it this way. There is no point in commenting here anymore or watching the thread.

If the game shows up in latest updates sometime in the future then yay! If not, then the start was nice and at least it didn't burn out.

• Sad
Reactions: LadyBee and S - Boy

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
dev, as it should be, has given priority to real life and the development of the game is to be understood as a hobby and therefore devotes free time to it for development but does not have priority over real life ... in simple terms it is not that his job but it's just a fun, an amusement in his free time, which I guess is very little ... so the update will be ready when he decides it's really ready ... be patient and you will be rewarded !!

;) ;) ;) ;)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
dev, as it should be, has given priority to real life and the development of the game is to be understood as a hobby and therefore devotes free time to it for development but does not have priority over real life ... in simple terms it is not that his job but it's just a fun, an amusement in his free time, which I guess is very little ... so the update will be ready when he decides it's really ready ... be patient and you will be rewarded !!

;) ;) ;) ;)
That's the way I look at it too but I do understand when other people get frustrated. Poly has a Patreon page set up for this hobby of his and the patrons don't get kept in the loop like they should in my opinion. It's fair to buy a game like Valheim and realise you're probably going to want to sink a shit tonne of time into it in the coming month or so if you hop onto Patreon or your Discord to let people know ahead of time that your time probably isn't going on game dev this next month. Not doing that is just asking for complaints and bad-mouthing.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
In fairness, the dev could post "in a car accident, won't be able to make any progress for a month or two" and we'd have trolls and idiots in here constantly going "OMG no progress, game ded ;.;" every few days.
That happens even with games that have regular progress. I swear I've seen people ask if a game is abandoned the day after it's had an update more than a few times.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes