NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Man .. this story track record of being a douche just astounds the gaming jeebbers outta me :

Gurl gets worked up, we get to the final end game ... but .. but ...
estrange voices from afar stop us in our tracks. WhaaaA?A?a?a?

That was strike 1!

Next thing you know ... babe has the cravings .. she be all worked up to go out... MC bails ?!?!?!?!!?

That was strike 2!

Babe be so happy go lucky they get out of the house .. where?

Was it the cabin? NO!!!
Was it the next door sanctuary of carnotice? NO!
Was it the terrace of their wonderful house? NO!!!

It was the park for the last possible romance prone spot on earth ...
What do they talk about? The bullies! NO, really, they remember the bullies from kindergarten!

That was strike 3!

You”re out!!!!
Polyrotix

Rewrirte that you ... you .. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

How is this a progression from their almost Valhalla,
Their throbbing him+her cuddle touchy feely hugs and kisses??

MC is tiresome of her?
How?

They just ignited their beautiful love story!

Give them back the hormones you procrastinating hoarder!
We need to game to, I”ll have you know!
Polyrotix
you seem a bit hyped about thiss...
but can't argue with anything you said tho

Reactions: Liam Xster

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I think it's unfair to call an amateur dev who has on multiple occasions pointed out how this isn't a priority to him over stuff like his education and other real-life commitments lazy. Sure, progression has been extremely slow and continues to be somewhat of a crawl but he's been more and more active over the past few months with progress reports coming in quite regularly, the most recent of which was actually less than 2 weeks ago. From what I understand, one of the main reasons he withdrew from interacting with players so hard originally is because of exactly this kind of pressure and entitlement a lot of people project.
If he's not fast enough for you then don't pledge every month, or at all, and if you aren't pledging then what are you losing? :WeSmart:

sovala

Oct 23, 2017
I think it's unfair to call an amateur dev who has on multiple occasions pointed out how this isn't a priority to him over stuff like his education and other real-life commitments lazy. Sure, progression has been extremely slow and continues to be somewhat of a crawl but he's been more and more active over the past few months with progress reports coming in quite regularly, the most recent of which was actually less than 2 weeks ago. From what I understand, one of the main reasons he withdrew from interacting with players so hard originally is because of exactly this kind of pressure and entitlement a lot of people project.
If he's not fast enough for you then don't pledge every month, or at all, and if you aren't pledging then what are you losing? :WeSmart:
Well, you have a point there! It's just someone said this game isn't getting enough attention and here we are! We alredy know how things are, and since we like the game, we keep waiting! But, I wouldn't call "more active" someone who says: "i will release the game at the end of the month" and shows up one month later without the game and a poor excuse for him being lazy xD.
Anyway, i agree with the last part. Just don't pledge, and don't complain too much, it's just what it is, take it or leave it !

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Well, you have a point there! It's just someone said this game isn't getting enough attention and here we are! We alredy know how things are, and since we like the game, we keep waiting! But, I wouldn't call "more active" someone who says: "i will release the game at the end of the month" and shows up one month later without the game and a poor excuse for him being lazy xD.
Anyway, i agree with the last part. Just don't pledge, and don't complain too much, it's just what it is, take it or leave it !
I get distracted by other hobbies all the time. Valheim is a really good game, it might seem shitty that he said he'd do something and then let a videogame distract him but I kinda get it. :HideThePain: I related to that update so much.

Reactions: NEWtimmer

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
would really hate to see an 'abandoned' tag on this masterpiece, all the distraction must have got to him, but the reworked version is out so at least we know he's still with us.
did he lose attraction to redheads though ?

Sep 24, 2020
would really hate to see an 'abandoned' tag on this masterpiece, all the distraction must have got to him, but the reworked version is out so at least we know he's still with us.
did he lose attraction to redheads though ?
Love for red hasn't gone anywhere. He's been more active recently, gotta find a way for stable earning while working on the game though.

Reactions: Shrek's underdog

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Yep, pretty much, is it??
I'm guessing you haven't read any of the last few pages? :KEK:
This dev is still working on this project but has been known to be incredibly slow in the past. He posts fairly regular project status updates these days though, and hopefully, that might mean he'll speed up a bit with how frequently we get releases. The most recent news was shared earlier this month and it seems like we might get the next release of the game soon. Fingers crossed for next month.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is a gamner and games some alpha/beta stage stat builder games.
Those 10s to 100ds of hours spent on such gaming endeavors
seem to be the explanation for the absence.
Yep, pretty much, is it??
I'm guessing you haven't read any of the last few pages? :KEK:
This dev is still working on this project but has been known to be incredibly slow in the past. He posts fairly regular project status updates these days though, and hopefully, that might mean he'll speed up a bit with how frequently we get releases. The most recent news was shared earlier this month and it seems like we might get the next release of the game soon. Fingers crossed for next month.
Hopefully, that bad habbit will not become a reason to procrastinate caring for this game.

Reactions: UNNI_FIED

ioca

Jan 14, 2019
I'm stuck at the Mornings and Coffee hint for Fiora. Anybody knows how to progress from there?

ioca

Jan 14, 2019
Hey there and thank you for taking the time to answer to my inquiry. Unfortunately I've searched the kitchen all over at all times of the day - as well as the rest of the house. Initially I even went on the beach in case I could get some from there. It might be a bug..

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Knowing the situation of the dev, is kinda like a miracle to at least have a 0.03. If you want to be happy, just come every month to receive a nice render and history about how the dev procastinated that month. I love this game, probably my top 5 overall, but just don't wait for regular releases.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
I do agree with some posts about the game's opening, I mean soooo much rendering and dialogue went into the VR video game that I thought the main story will revolve around it :unsure:.

But after 'reincarnating' to the second MC's body, it was a compleately different game, I kind of didn't see that coming

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I really hope when this game comes back that it at least doubles in content. It's been so long since an update that I'm sure I would not be the only one who would be disappointed if it's just a regular update.

Reactions: feppy CIG
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes