ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Is it worth it to play the game at this early stage?
Is there enough content in it?

I always wanted to give this a try but i dont wanna waste my time for like 30 mins of gameplay?

Reactions: __unidentified

GottaRun

Sep 18, 2020
The rework on some part looks great, but the character expression is already perfect so I rather keep that.
And for the sake of everyone's desire, pleaseee add animations, I cant stretch enough how amazing it'd be to able to see the characters moving o_O

Animations + Reincarnotica = Perfection
Yeah, with animated scenes, this game would seriously become top league.

Is it worth it to play the game at this early stage?
Is there enough content in it?

I always wanted to give this a try but i dont wanna waste my time for like 30 mins of gameplay?
If you want to feel the 1900s European Nostalgia, then give it a go, so far it still has little major content, but I've been at it for 2+ hours.

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah, with animated scenes, this game would seriously become top league.

If you want to feel the 1900s European Nostalgia, then give it a go, so far it still has little major content, but I've been at it for 2+ hours.
The fact that the game's been out for 3 years and only got updated 3 times, is pretty sad. I don't know how big the dev team is, but things are moving at very slow pace, they keep procrastinating for some reason... :confused:
The game should have an abundant amount of content, and adapt to animations at this point already, it looks full of potential !

GottaRun

Sep 18, 2020
The fact that the game's been out for 3 years and only got updated 3 times, is pretty sad. I don't know how big the dev team is, but things are moving at very slow pace, they keep procrastinating for some reason... :confused:
The game should have an abundant amount of content, and adapt to animations at this point already, it looks full of potential !
They had three years and Prii's route has already ended all of a sudden :LUL:

Reactions: Liam Xster

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
iirc this game was abandoned for a big portion of those 3 years... not that this is any better but...

polyrotix is definitely not the most professional dev out there.. probably why he doesn't have many patrons

sovala

Oct 23, 2017
It is missing a lot of attention, maybe there can be ways to better promote the game, let people know.
the thread's status always goes quite, and it's killing the game !
I guess that, if the dev stop ghosting us, keep up with the updates and post reguarly about the status, the game would be very popular.
Btw, i love the game and i think it has potential (guess that's why we keep waiting and waiting). It's just that it feels like the dev is playing with us.
Anyway, free world, nobody is forcing us to stay here or like the game xD

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
I guess that, if the dev stop ghosting us, keep up with the updates and post reguarly about the status, the game would be very popular.
Btw, i love the game and i think it has potential (guess that's why we keep waiting and waiting). It's just that it feels like the dev is playing with us.
Anyway, free world, nobody is forcing us to stay here or like the game xD
yeah, a great deal of people got fond of this game and alot is still waiting, too bad the dev keeps wasting the opportunity...

I'm a fan of the game shown below, and it's being managed by just one developer... AND IT UPDATES EVERY WEEK
maybe Polyrotix can learn something from the guy.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
yeah, a great deal of people got fond of this game and alot is still waiting, too bad the dev keeps wasting the opportunity...

I'm a fan of the game shown below, and it's being managed by just one developer... AND IT UPDATES EVERY WEEK
maybe Polyrotix can learn something from the guy.
Haha polytrix can surely make games a bit faster like taking 3 months instead 6 (or more) months for each update. But the game in your signature? no offense but did you play reincarnotica ? did you see it's visuals? story of the game is also interesting. Even If poly has best hardware and has a team helping him they cant put out update in a week. He is a solo DEV, he is taking his time but I feel he can work a little bit more and give updates every 3-4 months.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Haha polytrix can surely make games a bit faster like taking 3 months instead 6 (or more) months for each update. But the game in your signature? no offense but did you play reincarnotica ? did you see it's visuals? story of the game is also interesting. Even If poly has best hardware and has a team helping him they cant put out update in a week. He is a solo DEV, he is taking his time but I feel he can work a little bit more and give updates every 3-4 months.

yeah, I know I know
but like everything you said, Poly got better skills (just somewhat lazy), hes a lonewolf but had a greater start when releasing the game and had more time to take this project far and wide. The other game may have way less work to do, but the factors stack against its developer, and it's thriving like crazy overthere (913MB compare to 2.68GB)

So yeah, no excuse. :confused:
Reincarnotica even got none of them animation, yo

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Almost 1mil visits and yet the game basically still feels like a beta version
View attachment 1081787
It is missing a lot of attention, maybe there can be ways to better promote the game, let people know.
the thread's status always goes quite, and it's killing the game !
The dev has put out one update in 2 years. He should earn that attention first.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1615734658856.png

Well .. get you good byes in order, gamers, dev is set to ruin it all:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get ready to slap the dev silly should the game not release this month ...

The dev has put out one update in 2 years. He should earn that attention first.
One of my favorites. Very classy game. Can't wait (y) :love:
I love this game, it's really gorgeous, but it's really slow. If the game at a "normal" pace he would be earning good money.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Man .. this story track record of being a douche just astounds the gaming jeebbers outta me :

Gurl gets worked up, we get to the final end game ... but .. but ...
estrange voices from afar stop us in our tracks. WhaaaA?A?a?a?

That was strike 1!

Next thing you know ... babe has the cravings .. she be all worked up to go out... MC bails ?!?!?!?!!?

That was strike 2!

Babe be so happy go lucky they get out of the house .. where?

Was it the cabin? NO!!!
Was it the next door sanctuary of carnotice? NO!
Was it the terrace of their wonderful house? NO!!!

It was the park for the last possible romance prone spot on earth ...
What do they talk about? The bullies! NO, really, they remember the bullies from kindergarten!

That was strike 3!

You”re out!!!!
Polyrotix

Rewrirte that you ... you .. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

How is this a progression from their almost Valhalla,
Their throbbing him+her cuddle touchy feely hugs and kisses??

MC is tiresome of her?
How?

They just ignited their beautiful love story!

Give them back the hormones you procrastinating hoarder!
We need to game to, I”ll have you know!
Polyrotix

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes