KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The game has gotten the Abandoned tag before and then received a subsequent update. The dev works slow and doesn't communicate progress well.
From what i read on the last Patreon post (back in March) the dev see this game just like a hobby and i don't think he is interested on putting more effort into the game, at least not for the time being, he has university and everything which occupies his whole time and he just works on it whenever he can.
He also has a goal on Patreon that he wants to reach but i don't he ever will, not at this pace at least, and i think it's another reason why he doesn't want to put more effort.
But we can all agree that he does put effort in this game because it has a very unique feeling, i hope he will not give up on the project because it really will be a shame

Reactions: offset8

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
What a fucking pity. Seriously had such high hopes for this game, and the dev appeared to be capable of completing it. Honestly, i haven't really bet so much on a game ever since i was a noobie and just started on this "hobbie", with them games from 2017 and whatnot. But i let myself be totally infatuated by the author's cool aesthetic choice, smh.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
This is already one of the best games of this genre that I know, but, imagine, not everyone, and not always interested only in profit.
I guess you didn't read what i was responding to. And just used an opportunity to spout your misconception of the free market.

If the dude needs money to live, and thus is working full time and doesn't have... time, to work on the game, then living off of the game's patreon income would be the solution.
And thus my comment is born.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes