DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
The dev wanting to remake the early parts and make new content for the next update while also making it clear this was a side project made it clear updates may not be consistent. I won't call the dev lazy for not releasing an update since I don't know what goes on in their life, but there is laziness to not update people on whether or not the project is alive in any sense of the word.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
the developer stated that this project is more of a hobby than a real job so both in terms of communicating with customers on patreon and updates are completely irrelevant because in his real life he has other priorities, in fact he stated that he had to give first the thesis at the university he is attending as well as working on a real job for which I strongly advise you not to continue complaining but on the contrary to be patient until his update and who knows what a nice surprise he will give us an update when he doesn't have it let's wait;);););););)

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
the developer stated that this project is more of a hobby than a real job so both in terms of communicating with customers on patreon and updates are completely irrelevant because in his real life he has other priorities, in fact he stated that he had to give first the thesis at the university he is attending as well as working on a real job for which I strongly advise you not to continue complaining but on the contrary to be patient until his update and who knows what a nice surprise he will give us an update when he doesn't have it let's wait;);););););)
I know very well what he stated back then. But he lost most of his patreons because he just didn´t communicate any more. The last update was as of his information about 92% finished. And than not a single word was heard anymore. If he would have let the patreons know what he does from time to time i wouldn´t be that bad. But a year without any information often ends in patreons leaving for a good reason.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
no anal??

..i've never thought that there were pervs who opposed anal..

renpy should have a dialogue box upon exit:

"You have not created any anal scenes yet! Are you sure you want to close the application?"

Reactions: Yuura and Nulldev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no anal??

..i've never thought that there were pervs who opposed anal..

renpy should have a dialogue box upon exit:

"You have not created any anal scenes yet! Are you sure you want to close the application?"
well not much sex yet either.

Reactions: FrosttWinters

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
Reincarnotica [v0.03] [Polyrotix] - Original Size: 822MB

Compressed version for PC (220MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
all links are dead :(

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes