NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So an ititial release and 2 updates in 4 years? Yeah, I'd call this a waste of time. Definitely a story that will forever be half-finished. Really wish people would quit their day job and move back to their mom's basement before even attempting an AVN.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
sadly but that's all we can do.
Some hardcore fan that knows what they are doing should just pick it up where the original awol dev left it and run with it. 3 versions in 4 years just ain't gonna fly, most people want to see the end of a story before they die of old age.

Reactions: elmicho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some hardcore fan that knows what they are doing should just pick it up where the original awol dev left it and run with it. 3 versions in 4 years just ain't gonna fly, most people want to see the end of a story before they die of old age.
that's been tried in past and wouldn't work.

Reactions: offset8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why wouldn't it? Sure, it's impossible to get in teh head of the og dev and make exactly what was originally envisioned but whatever is put out is better than nothing.
true but getting same assets might not be easy and then making game reqs knowledge of renpy and other things.

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
true but getting same assets might not be easy and then making game reqs knowledge of renpy and other things.
Recapturing the visuals that made this game stand out so much would be the hard part (especially if they were trying to match all the environments and stuff too). Coding a visual novel that's mostly linear in renpy really isn't that hard. If anything, I'd happily settle for someone just making a purely linear "kinetic novel" (which is almost idiot-proof in renpy) to continue this as long as the visuals were on par with what came before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a lot of content, including sex (for the mother, I can't remember if the latest update included a sex scene for the daughter).
possibly when they were in cabin in woods.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Reincarnotica [v0.03] [Polyrotix] - Original Size: 822MB

Compressed version for PC (220MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Reup please?

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Are the BJ's from the two ladies it? Seems to give a few previews of a few things I have no seen in the story..

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes