Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Only a few months shy of 3 years. I don't think you should hold your breath, sadly. There had been major slowness in updates pre-2020. I would doubt this one comes back at all.
I didn't know that, I only found out about this game in the last couple months. I'm still going to hold out hope though. The renders are too good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't know that, I only found out about this game in the last couple months. I'm still going to hold out hope though. The renders are too good.
nice to have hope but radiosilence past years so no continuing.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Why can't someone at least have pretended to update this GEM today of all days
After a week of anger and regret afterwards at least one could have chuckled and said:
"I was fooled but at least there was a glimmer of hope"

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
well no idea of what devs had planned for story and customized assets so far from easy job.
Well, since the mods and whatnots have spooked the lot of us all day, and still do, I was just having my fifth pint reflection on the wants in life, no more than that.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Just FYI:

The last Patreon post is from March 2021. In June 2022 people where asking on his Patreon Page and Discord if the game would be continued. They never got an answer. So yeah, i wouldn´t keep my hopes high.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Saw this in someone's sig - cute redheads always get my attention. Too bad about this - looks like this is the only one I've hit lately with an "Abandoned" tag that is accurate. Still might DL and check out...
totally worth it...the game is basically completed if you think about the main romance, the epilogue is missing but that's it XD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
totally worth it...the game is basically completed if you think about the main romance, the epilogue is missing but that's it XD
I . . . don't think that's accurate. There's something that could be considered kind of a "resolution" I guess, but this never felt even remotely completed to me. The main plot is left hanging, romance with at least one of the characters is left hanging, hints at another romance never really got going, etc. I also wouldn't necessarily agree that the sort of "completed" romance is the "main" one. There's at least one more that seemed pretty major to me. I don't think "basically completed" applies here at all TBH.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
I . . . don't think that's accurate. There's something that could be considered kind of a "resolution" I guess, but this never felt even remotely completed to me. The main plot is left hanging, romance with at least one of the characters is left hanging, hints at another romance never really got going, etc. I also wouldn't necessarily agree that the sort of "completed" romance is the "main" one. There's at least one more that seemed pretty major to me. I don't think "basically completed" applies here at all TBH.
indeed
coping is healthy, but, iirc, only Fi got scenes, with 2 characters being heavily unfinished, and 3-4 yet to be introduced, as i remember their previews on discord

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes