Mark17

May 15, 2017
a 10-year old card with 512MB of vram? That's way worse than I expected. I was thinking something from the 4xx or 5xx generation.
As a layman in these matters, does it matter character creation? Does it take longer for him to create scenes and characters? or the characters get uglier in this VRAM?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks looking his goals, it's seen he wanted a better hardware
View attachment 162434
Sadly the biggest problem with goals on Patreon is the fact that the first release demo needs to get popular enough so more people are willing to invest money on Patreon. I mean better hardware and more paying Patreons would definitly make the development of the game faster.

Reactions: Mark17

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Weekend Update #9

Hey! Listen!

Just giving a small update on the current progress of the build. I recently realized that I haven't posted Aanya's new design for the 0.02 update so here you go. As for the current build, its actually going REALLY great. The story triggers for Fiona's story now is going well from start to finish without some of the scenes getting triggered randomly (we'll see on the play testing though). These past 2 weeks for me was primarily coding and rendering new sets of NSFW scenes, specifically, a 'Night' scene and a 'Voyeur' scene. I still need to touch them up and it's pretty straight forward to get them now but that's the thing, I'm racking my brain if I need to create a 'grind' for the players to view them or leave it at that. The things left on my to-do list currently is cleaning the pacing of the story and placing the scenes respectively, the secret gallery and hiding the 'stamp triggers' as what I call them, and just general quality-of-life improvements (highlighted words and such). I can't promise an exact release date but it's close. Anyways, that's that for this weekend update.

Cheers,

Polyrotix

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
And I wanted to post my opinion on the grinding stuff as well. I already posted it on Patreon in the comments...

I know that getting erotic scenes without any effort might not be pleasing, but grind or too much grind could really destroy the flow of a game. (Even attributes like love, etc. can damage the flow of the game, if they aren't decition-based). So rather than grinding for any attribute levels I rather prefer doing a combination of right decitions to unlock a scene. That way you have a nice flow in the story and it feels rewarding ;)

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Sadly the biggest problem with goals on Patreon is the fact that the first release demo needs to get popular enough so more people are willing to invest money on Patreon. I mean better hardware and more paying Patreons would definitly make the development of the game faster.
Yeah but in june/july @Polyrotix have $104, but without feedback from him the patreons might think he abandoning the game... he should posting more regularly and 0.02 should be released soon! (like at the end of October)
BTW he should comeback to F95 so promote the game better

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok after asking the dev, he wrote that it is no problem posting the pictures of the other three characters here. (It really feels better to do this with permission :coldsweat:)
Further he wrote that he will provide an update tomorrow evening (information without guarantee)

Heroine WIP - Madeleine
"Madeleine was one of the first three heroines alongside Eunha and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back. Her archetype basically is of that of a Tsundere Tomboy Goth chick. Her story ties deeply with Pre-reincarnated MC's past and you explore that. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates."

Heroine WIP - Lee Eunha
"Eunha was one of the first three heroines alongside Madeleine and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back and the difference is large. Eunha's archetype is that of the Nerdy Shy chick with a hidden personality. Unlike Madeleine, she doesn't have a deep relationship with Pre-reincarnated MC but they have another kind of relationship. What that is? It's for you to find out. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates."

Heroine WIP - Margaux"Ah, Margaux. She's one of the newest characters I've created. Her story doesn't relate in any way to the reincarnated MC but she's related to the Past MC, her niece. Her story ties you back to your old self and what happened afterwards to those you left. Her archetype is that of a Meek Clutzy and just all-around adorable girl. Also, she has huge boobs."
Is there a reason why the pictures I linked here aren't shown? Did I do something wrong with this?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah but in june/july @Polyrotix have $104, but without feedback from him the patreons might think he abandoning the game... he should posting more regularly and 0.02 should be released soon! (like at the end of October)
And he should comeback to F95 so promote the game better
I agree that a developer should either update a game more frequently or if he doesn't have the time or other reasons for not doing it, he should at least make updates more often. Maybe even with some nice pictures.
And I don't mind promoting the game here through fan sigs or something else. But of course a promotions only helps as much as there are updates...

That has got to be the ugliest skin I've ever seen in my life. Those dark hands with the lighter brown body? I can see why he put a long-sleeved shirt on her.
Hm, I though it is more because of ner "Tatoos" and the lighting. At least I don't remember them that dark in the game.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
That has got to be the ugliest skin I've ever seen in my life. Those dark hands with the lighter brown body? I can see why he put a long-sleeved shirt on her.
Hm, I though it is more because of ner "Tatoos" and the lighting. At least I don't remember them that dark in the game.
Yeah i agree with @GhostPhil i think it's lighting, because she body just shown up! and it's the same color aanya_dream4.jpg

Mark17

May 15, 2017
One more thing, he should lauch at the end of every month an pin-up or extra art, like: , it's very good way to keep patreons during atualization every month

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
One more thing, he should lauch at the end of every month an pin-up or extra art, like: , it's very good way to keep patreons during atualization every month
NSFW pictures are a good way to bring people into higher patreon ranks. Polls aren't a bad thing as well

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Bwaahahahaha! Polls have ruined many, many more games than they've ever helped. I've seen far too many games veer off into left field and into the bleachers following polls. It also usually means that the dev had no idea where to go with the story after the first or second update instead of laying out a plan before even starting.
Well of course it should be the right polls. I totally agree that there are a lot of polls that aren't good for a game. Especially polls that decide which character should get more attention. But general polls about for example fetishes might be a good way to see if there are "no-goes", but of course primerly should the dev stick to his vision for the game :)

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
I'm racking my brain if I need to create a 'grind' for the players to view them or leave it at that
NO! Case in point, Aorrta's The Secret and Milftoon Drama. Two of the most horribly, grindiest, shitfest of a game. Aortta's Patreon dipped down because of the horrible grind in the current update and also the constant crashing. I hope the dev doesn't do something "Stat grinding" like charisma and shit.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
What is this "Grind" that you both talk about?
That you for example have to do the same or scene five times to get for example 5 "love stats". And that you have to do through the whole game. That is just an example for a grind system in a game. In my opinion it is pretty boring...

Mark17

May 15, 2017
That you for example have to do the same or scene five times to get for example 5 "love stats". And that you have to do through the whole game. That is just an example for a grind system in a game. In my opinion it is pretty boring...
Big Mistake, he should make the system like milfy city or mythic manor or even summertime saga, where to have such a scene, you have to be in the right place at the right time or you have a kind of mcguffin to have such a scene

Reactions: GhostPhil

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I'd be fine with a little bit of grind providing that each time you did the same scene, the text would differ slightly. For example, say the MC is receiving a handy, whoever is giving it could be lacking some confidence resulting in the HJ being a bit clumsy but each time the scene is done again she grows in confidence resulting in a progressively better HJ.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes