ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
soooo close..my happy is starting to grow.....been waiting so patiently for those stunning ginger goddesses return...i have lots of tea ready and some prog-rock standing by :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Eenie, meenie, miney, moe,
Catch a tiger by the toe.
If he hollers, let him go.
My mother said to pick
The very best one
And you are not it.

Priscilla or Fiona = Me :confused:?
Me is definitely Prii she is just too adorable, but Fiona is hell of a MILF :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
You guys are forgetting the doctor! They are all freaking HOT and choosing between all three would be like trying to choose between... Eerrrrm.. Three things nearly impossible to choose between... (I couldn't think of three things right now, complete brain fart). But an Indain in an adult game?! That's something I have never come across.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pick the turquoise door...you wont be looking at Fiona's cleavage after seeing what Prii packs..Prii wins..hands down.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Reactions: Krull and Mark17

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Fiona and Prii are definitely Scottish or Irish...the names..the look..such sweet celtic lasses.
Fiona is a true Gaelic name ..it is perhaps the most Gaelic female name of them all..lol..Priscilla has its origins in Rome..as Prisca...but rarely used..but was adopted as a very common name by the English...so these dames are British!!...HA!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Fiona and Prii are definitely Scottish or Irish...the names..the look..such sweet celtic lasses.
Fiona is a true Gaelic name ..it is perhaps the most Gaelic female name of them all..lol..Priscilla has its origins in Rome..as Prisca...but rarely used..but was adopted as a very common name by the English...so these dames are British!!...HA!
That makes a lot more sense, I don't exactly know why, but they feel Italian to me
Maybe it is because of the arty feeling of of game like the main menu, especially Fiona's looks, etc. :biggrin:

Reactions: Krull
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes