thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
She is definitely my most anticipated character for future updates in this game.
It was bugging me for bloody ages but I finally realised who she looks like. Has anybody watched skins before? It's a tv show from the uk that was on tv around 10 years ago.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It was bugging me for bloody ages but I finally realised who she looks like. Has anybody watched skins before? It's a tv show from the uk that was on tv around 10 years ago.
Your right, she looks a lot like one of the characters from the show. Maybe a bit skinnier...

Reactions: thomasxlong

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Your right, she looks a lot like one of the characters from the show. Maybe a bit skinnier...
Haha yep for sure! It hit me a this morning while at work, I knew she looked like someone but i just couldn't think who it was and then BAM, it's effy! hahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Wasn't she a bit more chubby at the beginning of the show?
Man it has been a long long time since is watched it, she wasn't in it that much in the first 2 seasons so she could have been. I might have to watch it again some time, was a bloody great show.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hmm so this is the game Phill likes so much....
Madeleine looks like my kind of woman but all of the girls look gorgeous and unique, count me in for 0.02 :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Happy Halloween! So here's a Priscilla!

Now, to the main point! The 0.2 update will officially come out next week! I'm on the final stages of testing it again and searching for typos or errors that might pop up here and there. Rewriting some parts of the story and adding SFX to have a more clean presentation. I was hoping to get this out before October ends but my stupid 'everything must be perfect' mentality always nags me every time I review some parts of the game. These scenes aren't good enough so let's re-render it again or maybe this part is missing something so let's add a new render or maybe this part right here is too linear so LET'S ADD A BRANCHING PATH. Stupid stuff like that which just forces me to waste time but makes the story a little bit dynamic.

So, the release. I'll probably release it first exclusively to those who procured the $20 Royal Tier Patrons to get feedback from them (I'll be personally messaging you) then the $10 Patrons and general Patrons later. After a few days, a general release for PC and MAC. I'll also try setting up a Discord later this week. Anyways, thanks again to the Patrons who stuck with me from the start and also to the former Patrons who believed on this project. Thank you!

Cheers,

Polyrotix

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Now, to the main point! The 0.2 update will officially come out next week! I'm on the final stages of testing it again and searching for typos or errors that might pop up here and there. Rewriting some parts of the story and adding SFX to have a more clean presentation. I was hoping to get this out before October ends but my stupid 'everything must be perfect' mentality always nags me every time I review some parts of the game. These scenes aren't good enough so let's re-render it again or maybe this part is missing something so let's add a new render or maybe this part right here is too linear so LET'S ADD A BRANCHING PATH. Stupid stuff like that which just forces me to waste time but makes the story a little bit dynamic.

So, the release. I'll probably release it first exclusively to those who procured the $20 Royal Tier Patrons to get feedback from them (I'll be personally messaging you) then the $10 Patrons and general Patrons later. After a few days, a general release for PC and MAC. I'll also try setting up a Discord later this week. Anyways, thanks again to the Patrons who stuck with me from the start and also to the former Patrons who believed on this project. Thank you!

Cheers,

Polyrotix
I think this was post two pages ago, but it is always good to post important stuff more often :biggrin:;)

Reactions: UncleVT and Krull

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Cheers,

Polyrotix

:eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes