Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So i think.. in that announcement banner the best things are.. the background and the trees? Is there something wrong with me?:coldsweat:

Reactions: Krull

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So i think.. in that announcement banner the best things are.. the background and the trees? Is there something wrong with me?:coldsweat:
My "someone-is-talking-bad-about-Prii-sense" is tingeling! -------> Prii is not amused!----> Please look at my Avatar-picture!

(EDIT: of course I forgot something: ":perservingface::coldsweat::happyblush")

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone who talks badly about our best girl should be beaten to death
Hey hey, we want to have fun here. Death is never an option! I have always room in the Dungeon for some new participants :biggrin::evilsmile:
So if i say that Fiona is 100% hotter..? Thats bad? :coldsweat:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So if i say that Fiona is 100% hotter..? Thats bad? :coldsweat:
Well Prii loves her mother, so she knows that she will be even hotter when she gets more mature, but she also knows that she is way cuter :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Krull and L☹VE

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
XDXDXD
I'm at the part when Leon talks with Prii the first time, right out of the hospital and he asks how he was like, before the coma. Prii starts to explain putting things reeeeally cutely politely and my first thought was "So i was an asshole".. before Leon interupts her saying "So i was an asshole!"
I'm gonna like this guy even if he is actually a sly bastard otherwise :)

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Do you guys think that we'll get to choose whether our MC is a "nice guy" or something like more of an asshole our a sly bastard?

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Do you guys think that we'll get to choose whether our MC is a "nice guy" or something like more of an asshole our a sly bastard?
Good question! I mean the former "me" of the body was some kind of an asshole and the new "me" is one as well. But I think after almost diing he might considers to better himself. But maybe you can choose what you want to do. We will see ;)

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I feel like by default we weren't jerks, not in the traditional sense. Simply abused our position to earn lots of money through the world-dominant mmorpg and were just taking the first step on a much shadier road when divine retribution struck. Quite literally.
But in person we weren't so bad. And i have a vibe that we are kinda nice. The intro shows obvious signs. Our conscience were still going strong, we never wanted anyone to get hurt or anything. And i'm fairly certain we will have the option to live a "better" life in more than one way. But. This wouldn't be an adult game if saintly life would be the aim :) I'm looking forward to see a believable way of questionable morals. A fraud for example doesn't have to be a jerk. And to be frank finding Fiona OR Prii all of a sudden attractive in a sexual way and trying to date any of them will not make us bad guys. I think it would be crazy not to find at least one of these girls exciting and we are playing a hetero dude here! Getting under panties doesn't need shady methods actually (shockin! i know). Especially with the looks of Leon. In all honesty i'd find odd if there wouldn't be a good/nice guy approach. Since we killed off poor Rustbucket and took over his place :D And we don't know if he isn't lurking somewhere inside still... whoknows..

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I feel like by default we weren't jerks, not in the traditional sense. Simply abused our position to earn lots of money through the world-dominant mmorpg and were just taking the first step on a much shadier road when divine retribution struck. Quite literally.
But in person we weren't so bad. And i have a vibe that we are kinda nice. The intro shows obvious signs. Our conscience were still going strong, we never wanted anyone to get hurt or anything. And i'm fairly certain we will have the option to live a "better" life in more than one way. But. This wouldn't be an adult game if saintly life would be the aim :) I'm looking forward to see a believable way of questionable morals. A fraud for example doesn't have to be a jerk. And to be frank finding Fiona OR Prii all of a sudden attractive in a seuxal way and trying to date any of them will not make us bad guys. I think it would be crazy not to find at least one those girls exciting and we are playing a hetero dude here! Getting under panties doesn't need shady methods actually (shockin! i know). Especially with the looks of Leon. In all honesty i'd find odd if there wouldn't be a good/nice guy approach. Since we killed off poor Rustbucket and took over his place :D And we don't know if he isn't lurking somewhere inside still... whoknows..
I agree! I have the feeling that the MC really wants to know more about his new bodys old life. Also he wants to know more about the Fitzgeralds and about what happened during this accident.

And I have to say I really like the model of the MC. It's not very often that I like male character models :coldsweat:

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

abc6969

Mar 24, 2018
I'm in love with her

Happy Halloween! So here's a Priscilla!

Now, to the main point! The 0.2 update will officially come out next week! I'm on the final stages of testing it again and searching for typos or errors that might pop up here and there. Rewriting some parts of the story and adding SFX to have a more clean presentation. I was hoping to get this out before October ends but my stupid 'everything must be perfect' mentality always nags me every time I review some parts of the game. These scenes aren't good enough so let's re-render it again or maybe this part is missing something so let's add a new render or maybe this part right here is too linear so LET'S ADD A BRANCHING PATH. Stupid stuff like that which just forces me to waste time but makes the story a little bit dynamic.

So, the release. I'll probably release it first exclusively to those who procured the $20 Royal Tier Patrons to get feedback from them (I'll be personally messaging you) then the $10 Patrons and general Patrons later. After a few days, a general release for PC and MAC. I'll also try setting up a Discord later this week. Anyways, thanks again to the Patrons who stuck with me from the start and also to the former Patrons who believed on this project. Thank you!

Cheers,

Polyrotix

Reactions: GhostPhil
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes