GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You're right, although we'll have to wait until 0.3 to see some real good Prii stuff
Prii is worth the wait ;)
Although I am wondering if we will get any Fiona sex scene this version... It would feel quite too early, maybe a dream scene. In the hospital it felt like Prii would definitly be the first out of the to to sexually interact with the MC.
But we will see :)

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Prii is worth the wait ;)
Although I am wondering if we will get any Fiona sex scene this version... It would feel quite too early, maybe a dream scene. In the hospital it felt like Prii would definitly be the first out of the to to sexually interact with the MC.
But we will see :)
I want some action with this fiery, short-tempered "new mommy", whether it's a dream scene, a peephole scene or a scene when the MC/Leon could "accidentally" see her naked :evilsmile:. I need a high dose of Fiona.

I really hope the new version will give me more pictures for Aanya and Fiona, because I had/have quite the problems while creating those fan sigs! Of course I want more of Prii as well, maybe a new Avatar and and fan sig :happyblush
You will find something useful in the interactions between Prii and Aanya ;)

Reactions: Krull

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I want some action with this fiery, short-tempered "new mommy", whether it's a dream scene, a peephole scene or a scene when the MC/Leon could "accidentally" see her naked :evilsmile:. I need a high dose of Fiona.
Fiona is one fine MILF! I am pretty sure she will climb up in my MILF-Top-List really fast :biggrin:

You will find something useful in the interactions between Prii and Aanya ;)
I can't wait for these interactions. I mean in version 0.1 Prii already had some really cute scenes :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: And Aanya is such a tease to the MC and to Prii :biggrin:

I also hope to see the new characters soon, they look really interessting :)

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
View attachment 177250

Hey Patrons!

I have the unfortunate news to say that the 0.02 Update will be delayed for a few days while I sort out the bugs and errors I'm encountering currently. This past week I was still tinkering with the code and adding/removing stuff and I thought that by Friday or Saturday I can release it but as you can see, I have not. One of the most egregious bug I found is one where when you sleep, it'll trigger the last act of the current update at the start of the free-roam section which is a big NO-NO. The other is when getting one of the quest items, opening the inventory would crash the game. RenPy is quite precise when telling where the error stems from but in this case it just shows a vague 'getattr error' which doesn't tell me anything much. I know all of you are excited but I ask for your patience while I deal with this. I don't want to put out a rushed product that'll ruin gameplay for some people and sour their experience with the game. With that said, I'll answer some questions in your mind.

What's the 0.02 update about?
The update is solely focused on Fiona' s story. There are interactions with Priscilla and Aanya but they're just that, interactions. Though I have finished some early parts of Priscilla's story, if I put it here without a 'conclusion', it'll feel half-assed. So all of it is focused on the 0.03 update on her.

The 'Intro Skip'?
Yep. There is one. It'll jump straight to the naming section at the hospital.

The areas in the map?

Currently, the Fitzgerald's house and Aanya's house is the only ones available to explore.

Is there gonna be grinding here?
No. There's no stats here whatsoever. There's money on the otherhand but as of this update, there's no way to earn/use it so you can just focus on the story.

Anyways, I ask again for your patience while I fix the game.

Cheers,
Polyrotix
Oh well, at least he looped up in. hopefully nothing else comes up between now and the release. I'd rather a bug free version so at least the extra wait will be worth it. @GhostPhil cheers for the fan sigs! Once you've made the Aanya sig, I'm thinking it could replace my Prii sig ;)

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Oh well, at least he looped up in. hopefully nothing else comes up between now and the release. I'd rather a bug free version so at least the extra wait will be worth it. @GhostPhil cheers for the fan sigs! Once you've made the Aanya sig, I'm thinking it could replace my Prii sig ;)
No problem, I really had fun making them and improve my Photoshop skills :)
But you could also use a slideshow version of Aanya and Prii or of all the girls ;) Sadly I have a bit of trouble with the Aanya one, it just doesn't look good how I imagined it...

Reactions: thomasxlong

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
No problem, I really had fun making them and improve my Photoshop skills :)
But you could also use a slideshow version of Aanya and Prii or of all the girls ;) Sadly I have a bit of trouble with the Aanya one, it just doesn't look good how I imagined it...
I probably will end up using the slide show version, I'll just have to get used to it lol I normally prefer something more static. But for these hotties? I'll make a sacrifice. No need to rush the Aanya sig, I'm sure once the new version comes out, there will be more options available for you to choose from.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I probably will end up using the slide show version, I'll just have to get used to it lol I normally prefer something more static. But for these hotties? I'll make a sacrifice. No need to rush the Aanya sig, I'm sure once the new version comes out, there will be more options available for you to choose from.
Yeah there happens a lot with these slideshow versions. I am still thinking how I could improve them, but for now that's all I can do.

Hopefully we get some pictures where it is easier to cut around the hair and the earrings. They were quite some problems as I am not too experienced with Photoshop. Some lying poses for Aanya and Fiona would be great like with Prii.

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
A few days delay ?? Fine by me
I can wait another month if thats mean this update is gonna be awesome and Polyrotix will get more patreons , that will ensure that this game will never be abandon

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
A few days delay ?? Fine by me
I can wait another month if thats mean this update is gonna be awesome and Polyrotix will get more patreons , that will ensure that this game will never be abandon
I think it will already help that we hold this thread alive and post every now and then, so the game gets more attention :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah we don't want an Ubisoft like release :coldsweat:
Careful with this. You are already ruining my appetite.

The skip intro is an absolute must. I desperately wanted to skip the mmorpg part on the very first playthrough already and afterwards i forgot to save and if i'd have to go through it again now that would be a bummer.

Otherwise, it took half a year for him to produce an update. This couple of days are really are nothing while on the other hand... funny how he sill has critical bugs after half a year! Overall, its nice that there are fans of this game but an upadte/6months doesn't seem to bode well and i'd say its not something he could afford to maintain if he wishes to keep his pledgers and grow.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes