ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have patience squirting out of every oriface..looks..i just splattered patience all over the floor...we should all toss him two thumbs up for telling us it'll be delayed and why...am sure we ALL have at least a dozen other games we can play while we wait :p yes yes..i know..freckled ginger goddesses...i get it..surely a sultry brunette will suffice to pass time(DA)? :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i have patience squirting out of every oriface..looks..i just splattered patience all over the floor...we should all toss him two thumbs up for telling us it'll be delayed and why...am sure we ALL have at least a dozen other games we can play while we wait :p yes yes..i know..freckled ginger goddesses...i get it..surely a sultry brunette will suffice to pass time(DA)? :p
I will worship my red head freckled goddes till my end! :biggrin:

I only said she was a tomboy because the post that had her photo said she was a tsundere tomboy goth chick, since you have Madeleine and Prii, and Furuichi Imadori has Eunha and Margaux, is it ok if i have Fiona?
Sorry forgot about that post. I was just thinking that she doesn't look look that tomboyish to me ;)

I don't mind you taking Fiona as long long as I have my little Prii :heartcoveredeyes:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry, probably already asked, but, when can we hope an update for this good game?
It was planned last week, but the dev. discovered some game-breaking bugs, so hopefully this week.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Man, Summertime Saga, Milfy City, and this game are on their 90% already. Damn, NO NUT November is gonna be hell on Earth.

Reactions: GhostPhil

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I will worship my red head freckled goddes till my end! :biggrin:

Sorry forgot about that post. I was just thinking that she doesn't look look that tomboyish to me ;)

I don't mind you taking Fiona as long long as I have my little Prii :heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks a lot, funny, the fact the a MILF like Fiona attracts me a lot makes me remember Kakyoin from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
You guys should watch it sometime, it's that crazyness that makes it so good, not something to be taken too seriously

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes