DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
great looking game, you lost me at lust field unfortunately. I do understand it is a sex game, however that killed it for me. Good luck otherwise. I do wish the dev the best, it does have a lot of potential from what I see, I'm just overly picky, so that's on me

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
... Update will be delayed for a few days ...
To be honest, I'm low-key hoping that the V 0.2 content will be like four hours long, but 95% of it is just more MMORPG stuff...

Last edited:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
To be honest, I'm low-key hoping that the V 0.2 content will be like four hours long, but 95% of it is just more MMORPG stuff...
I don't think so. I am pretty sure it will focus mostly on the Fitzgerald's home ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok Update is finally live! I already played it a bit earlier this day and I have to say for me it was worth the wait! But there is one thing that you should know in my opinion before playing it. This update is mainly focused on Fiona, so as this is a freeroaming game part, there is a lot of time skipping at the moment. Other than that I can just say that I love it! :)

After quite some time, I'm proud to say that Reincarnotica 0.02 is out now!
Reincarnotica Episode 2 for PC:
Reincarnotica Episode 2 for Mac:
Reincarnotica Episode 2 for Linux:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you GhostPrii, I mean @GhostPhil (y);)
I am so happy to finally get this update! We will see how people like it, but for me it is worth the wait and it definitly sets the game up for something bigger, especially when you look at the worldmap.

And seriously Polyrotix has really an eye for details, just the house of the Fitzgeralds alone is incredible!

bmrd

Aug 28, 2017
Oh did you not get that menu on the first boot where you could change the 3d renderer?

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
I am so happy to finally get this update! We will see how people like it, but for me it is worth the wait and it definitly sets the game up for something bigger, especially when you look at the worldmap.

And seriously Polyrotix has really an eye for details, just the house of the Fitzgeralds alone is incredible!
Christmas has come early :giggle:. Now I'm going to have fun some with my Fiona :love:
Polyrotix does a quality job(y)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes