300c1957

Mar 3, 2018
As a man with a hard to scratch itch for redhead MILFs, I have been following this game very closely. Somehow, all the waiting is going to make the launch that much sweeter. Here's to only a couple days more wait.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
As a man with a hard to scratch itch for redhead MILFs, I have been following this game very closely. Somehow, all the waiting is going to make the launch that much sweeter. Here's to only a couple days more wait.
Well hopefully no more delays. I am kind of afraid that the bugs and errors might be a bigger problem :idontcare:

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Well I think they are called VNs here nonetheless. But isn't Sandbox something more like Minecraft?
I think sandbox is when you don't have to follow a certain path right away. The game allows you to do a bit as you please before following the main story.
Kinda like skyrim and similiar games.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
If I think about it, the term Sandbox wasn't really there when Skyrim was released. In the past it was just called an open world game. So yeah I wouldn't actually call free-roaming VNs Sandbox games.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Polyrotix has only blueballing us, Milfy City has been lauch and still nothing about reincarnotica

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes