Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I am quite lost. The house is always empty for me, and there's no where to go via bus (they're all under construction).

Reactions: Hyped

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
can see why this takes so long to create..the backgrounds are detailed to the nth degree....the house itself is art on its own..LOL...this seems more a passion project than a "lets make some money"game
this could get the award for most visually appealing game..
The dev said himself that he is a bit of a perfectionist, so I guess he really has a lot of passion to create the game ;)

I am quite lost. The house is always empty for me, and there's no where to go via bus (they're all under construction).
There is a button for hints, when you use the laptop and there isn't really content for the whole freeloading part of the game, so have to skip a lot of time by clicking on the bed.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
guess after finding the box content basically ends?...the gals are all disappeared now ..lol...needs a "current content finished" label or questlog telling such...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
guess after finding the box content basically ends?...the gals are all disappeared now ..lol...needs a "current content finished" label or questlog telling such...
In the laptop, there is a hint button ;)

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
The dev said himself that he is a bit of a perfectionist, so I guess he really has a lot of passion to create the game ;)

There is a button for hints, when you use the laptop and there isn't really content for the whole freeloading part of the game, so have to skip a lot of time by clicking on the bed.
The brew tea and drink beer blurbs are real hints? I thought they were just flavor text.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yup..Irish..told ya :p
or Tennessee..hahahhahahaha...but some of the slang seemed Irish :p

Last edited:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Found only 2 Playbucks secrets so far. Do all those ? unlock?
Yes they do, but I only found one myself :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah in later updates you can do a lot more like going for the Prii path ;)

yup..Irish..told ya :p
or Tennessee..hahahhahahaha...but some of the slang seemed Irish :p
The dev said something about her having an US accent. ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a late 70's Chevy Caprice...nice to see something that isnt a 300K exotic car littering the background..HAHAAA!!!

Reactions: GhostPhil

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yes they do, but I only found one myself :D

Yeah in later updates you can do a lot more like going for the Prii path ;)

The dev said something about her having an US accent. ;)
definitely takes place in the U.S..U.S flags,cars etc....ya know..stuff you will not find all over Europe..LOL

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes