GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Maybe you can tell me wich one is which then :p she shows off 2 dresses, but when suggestion to her which one to wear, you get the choice between a dress and a sweater lol but she never tried on a sweater :D so what is what? is the dress the sexy one or the sweater?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drunken Blowjob - Dress
Some nice pussy licking - sweater (in my opinion the better scene)

Last edited:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Now this game...I dont know what to say... its probably too early...but I have to say its one of the amazing art works out on this website. The beginning is more for RPG/mmoRPG fans to relate to, I have played my fair share of those, but there's a bit too much game dialogue and not enough real life dialogue.
I would recommend focusing on the interactions with the people instead of the VR-games(ofcourse don't remove the gaming aspect of it, considering its focused on the particular VR game). But overall, since too early to say anything worth of value, it's a great start, renders are amazing, characters are amazing, and the story has emotion to it. Very few do these type of games.

Keep it up, you'll climb faster if you keep on like this.

Reactions: GhostPhil

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Drunken Blowjob - Dress
Some nice pussy licking - sweater (in my opinion the better scene)
oh no i didnt saved at that option and i saved at the end of the update... pussy licking is way better then bj :D tomorrow i will play through the whole game then.. Or please someone dm me with a save before choosing dresses,,, pls:cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostPhil

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is story driven thus should spoiler that stuff :p habit i got from playing AL and DA..LOL

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not digging the UI for the save menu. I really don't like being limited to 9 pages of saves. Add some previous page / next page arrows please. Sure it doesn't matter now, but what about when the game is at version 0.15?

Last edited:

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Hmm.. If anyone who completed 0.02 can suggest some tags to add that would be great.

Anything relevant from

Done. Added oral sex and big tiddies.

Last edited:

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Great game! I can't wait for a new update! The UI is magnificent, the musics are really good and they fit perfectly the game, unique characters really lovable and funny, the only issue is probably, undurstable in a 0.2, a lot of empty moment but i am sure they become less when there will be more content for Prii too. Hooked.

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori
May 2, 2017
Too soon bro. I was really enjoying Fiona's story, It didn't feel rush but I just wanted to wait a bit longer, I guess before you know. Not trying to spoil anything

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
Man this game is something else, was in love with Prii, now with Fiona too

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes