VNON

Sep 25, 2016
great game, with amazing look, the UI, this dev really putting his/her heart making this game :D
well doesn't really like the game play, sandbox / open world thing?

its only the mother update?

and can we spend the time anywhere? like watching tv or somethng like that
i mean, do we have to go back to bedroom every time we want to spend the time?

Reactions: GhostPhil

kestrel_nightwing

Feb 8, 2018
great game, with amazing look, the UI, this dev really putting his/her heart making this game :D
well doesn't really like the game play, sandbox / open world thing?

its only the mother update?

and can we spend the time anywhere? like watching tv or somethng like that
i mean, do we have to go back to bedroom every time we want to spend the time?
You can also click on the hourglass on the overworld map, but you can only access it from your room or from outside the house.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
This is a game that has potential. Has the original story, original and unique characters, incredible art and (I have to say I love the angry faces on the girls it's so fucking amazing). This game is already in my top 5 list, a bit low on content and the update wasn't that big considering the time between 001 and 002 but I'll probably keep an eye on this one. This is most likely going on my supported games list.

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
great game I like the interface and the appearance of the characters it changes from other games, but what the heck are you studying? art, interior design and pop culture? XD
and I have to say i've never seen a decoration like this and i love it, each room is amazing and unique. You are now in my top 3 list (but im too lazy to change the signature to show it sorry D: ).
The intro is a bit long when you see it the first time but its possible to skip it so nevermind. :p

Last edited:
May 7, 2017
i`ve noticed that the first comments here were made in May, and now is November and the game ver is 0.02...i have questions :unsure:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i`ve noticed that the first comments here were made in May, and now is November and the game ver is 0.02...i have questions :unsure:
Developer planned to update the game in August, but got into an accident then, so it got delayed quite a bit. And he is also really perfectionistic, so it takes some more time for him to create the game. But on the other hand you can really see the details in every bit of the game ;)

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Amazing start! I liked the character models, UI, and the overall style in which everything is done. I already want to see the continuation of the story.

Reactions: VDawe and GhostPhil

jijij

Jan 8, 2018
for anyone wondering if its worth to play or not:
- it starts slow as fuck, so episode 1 is mostly reading stuff and watching cool renders
- models are so good (for a redhead lover like me)
- good music during the game (edited)
- it is worth playing? yeah, definitly

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
This game is really delightful, i mean... I criticizingand been skeptical many times without paying or anything (yeah i'm hypocrite)
But all my questions about this VN is over!

Is Polyrotix a perfectionist? I'm now sure there is
Polyrotix have a good taste for music? Yeah specially for indie artists
Is Polyrotix have one the bests looking CGI in patreon now? well i'm never see these 3d characters before (Original looking characters, i'm appreciate that!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah working with these quality is difficult, while you are hospitalized... but i'm hope to see the new characters (Margaux, Lee Eunha and Madeleine) and more story progress!

Edit: Now I'm see one day after update his jump 28 to 31 patreons and $86 to $130, godspeed Polyrotix I'm hope you make more success and fulfill your goals more faster.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes