Moria

Jul 14, 2017
The update was worth the wait, great game already with so much potential. Thank you for delevoping this pearl.

Reactions: Mark17

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Was worth the wait, this is now one of my favs just because of Fiona what a hot milf...starting next month ill be sure to support the dev cause i want to see more of her. :love:

Spearoflugh

May 7, 2018
Jesus christ. This game does a great job making me depressed.

I actually sympathized with the characters and now i can't even fap to them anymore, god damn it.

Great stuff.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Gotta say, the lighthearted atmosphere and music clash pretty hard with my perception of the MC being one stone cold motherfucker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that I'm complaining, the game is straight up [SS] grade. Probably some of the best visuals I've seen in any game around here. As for the story, I'd even read that without any sexy times.
Kudos to the artist. (y)

Reactions: Memorin

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Best game I have seen in a long time! The music, the design, he'll even the UI fit together so perfectly.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Beautiful game, loving most of it, with the exception of there being little to do between events. It's quickly just check the computer log, see a time and weekend or not, then sleep and rest to get there. Tons of potential, but having the ladies around and non-special-scene interactions would be great, just general chit-chat, have them around more.

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Reincarnotica [v0.02] [Polyrotix] - Original Size: (556MB)

Squashed Download - PC (229MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes