Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I have been playing further into chapter 2 and... what can I say - how is this game so... tasteful?
I think I've rarely enjoyed something so much that I initially didn't.
I may even have to go back to that gruesome intro and give it another try...

With all the praise also comes some criticism, though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I have been playing further into chapter 2 and... what can I say - how is this game so... tasteful?
I think I've rarely enjoyed something so much that I initially didn't.
I may even have to go back to that gruesome intro and give it another try...

With all the praise also comes some criticism, though:
Agree completely with the criticism.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well these playbucks are just specials like you see in other games. So it is fine with me. A gallery of found scenes would be really cool :)

Uhm, I'm also stuck right now...
After I found the parcel in the patio and running back and forth through an empty house, there doesn't seem anything to do other than sleeping.
This is one of the downsides of free roaming games for me - trying to figure out what to do next
And if you are absolutly not sure, you can still lock at the hints on the Laptop ;)

Also, someone else pointed out that Fi is wearing a bra while wearing that bathrobe shortly before the scene which makes even less sense to have her be bra free there... Been awhile since I played the game so not 100% sure about that.
I guess that Poly messed this up, I actially have to look back at that scene. :D

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I guess that Poly messed this up, I actially have to look back at that scene. :D
Like I said, not completely sure of the accuracy of my statement as its been a few weeks since I last played it. But if you do confirm it either way let me know. Sadly, I'm out of town for a few weeks so I won't be able to confirm it myself until I get home.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Like I said, not completely sure of the accuracy of my statement as its been a few weeks since I last played it. But if you do confirm it either way let me know. Sadly, I'm out of town for a few weeks so I won't be able to confirm it myself until I get home.
Yeah don't have much time myself, but hopefully tomorrow. I will post it here, when I know something ;)

Heresi

May 26, 2018
Also, someone else pointed out that Fi is wearing a bra while wearing that bathrobe shortly before the scene which makes even less sense to have her be bra free there...
Depends on the definition of "shortly" I suppose. Same day, but different "slices" of the day. She's got the bra on for the morning's pancakes and the chat with Aanya, but not the afternoon dishes. (After which it immediately segues to evening....)

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Depends on the definition of "shortly" I suppose. Same day, but different "slices" of the day. She's got the bra on for the morning's pancakes and the chat with Aanya, but not the afternoon dishes. (After which it immediately segues to evening....)
Thanks for confirming that. The time change is definitely up in the air for shortly, but it seems odd that she would remove bra while keeping robe on just to do dishes. It also felt more like it was happening after the breakfast rather than significantly later in the day, but that may just be my dish washing habits bleeding into game.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Last edited:

Heresi

May 26, 2018
Thanks for confirming that.
You're quite welcome.

The time change is definitely up in the air for shortly, but it seems odd that she would remove bra while keeping robe on just to do dishes. It also felt more like it was happening after the breakfast rather than significantly later in the day, but that may just be my dish washing habits bleeding into game.
Heh, I get that - it did seem faster, yes. I presume that's part of why the fetch quest was put there, besides game mechanic training anyway. Ignoring for a moment that quest items don't materialize until a flag is tripped, the dishes all over the place implies there's been a lot going on since breakfast.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Yeah it is just my favourite scene in the game, because of her pouty face...

Following Fiona's story I've really come to like her.
She's kind, smart and strong, but also has a vulnerable side, she's beautiful and has a gorgeous body.
She's... almost the perfect MILF (if you are a redhead connoisseur cross out "almost").

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Following Fiona's story I've really come to like her.
She's kind, smart and strong, but also has a vulnerable side, she's beautiful and has a gorgeous body.
She's... almost the perfect MILF (if you are a redhead connoisseur cross out "almost").
Well who doesn't love the pouty faces? :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Im just gonna say this. But am I the only one who found our main MC is actually fucking hot. Like no homo, but i'd totally let him raw me.
Well the reincarnated one looks actually really good. With abt without the beard. Definitly one of the best looking males in adult games :)

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes