Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah the game got delayed inbetween, because the dev. got into an accident. Sadly during that time we even thought that the game got abandoned, but luckily it wasn't the case. I would say version updates should release fast now, but it is difficult to say how fast and how much content they will have. Especially when you consider the fact that the dev. brings in a lot of small details.

I am agreeing with you that the gameplay has its flaws at the moment and the you basicially have to follow the hints to progress isn't very good for the flow of the game. But it should get better with every version as Polyrotix wants to add more and more content, that can be accessed simultaniously. So next update should bring us the Prii-path.

About the lewd scenes with Fiona, yes they weren't that long, but on the other hand they were kind of the first scene with her, so I think it is ok. (Did you try out both of her clothing choices?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
babe i think the last part of your post is little to much.. i would put it in spoiler tab:geek:

yep there is the need for prii story but to be honest i doubt something will top fiona path:love:

Reactions: GhostPhil

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Man, I think you should go over your declension tables again!

Just joking, I love that reference BTW :LOL::LOL:
Heh.

I'm actually living near the "Limes" (former border of the Roman Empire), which is still partially visible.
There are several road signs that mark its route.
Some years ago someone put up a self-made sign beneath one of these official "Limes" signs, reading "Romanes Eunt Domus".
Gave me a huge smile.

(Sorry for off-topic)

Last edited:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
babe i think the last part of your post is little to much.. i would put it in spoiler tab:geek:

yep there is the need for prii story but to be honest i doubt something will top fiona path:love:
Yeah thanks, I edited it :)

Reactions: Endrju

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Besides there's actually no playing in this game. You just follow the breadcrumbs that the laptop gives you, sleep for a week until the next event is triggered or click on couple of items that were conspicuosly lying on the floor or over Fiona's half naked body. You can't make a choice about anything and nothing that you do seems to impact the game other than choosing between the dress or the sweater.
I mean, if you don't want to simply make a VN where the player just clicks on dialogue options, if you want to introduce puzzles, objects and so on, at least make it interesting and challenging. Here on the contrary everything is linear and dull.

And finally, those sex scenes were downright disappointing. The renders were amazin once again, but man, only a couple of them? Only 10 seconds' worth of playtime and the scene is over? We had to go thorugh a very original intro with lots of renders and tons of dialogue and now the sex is just "bam bam...zzzz....snore..."?
dude, this is still 0.2, some games that are out there doesn't have that impact even at 0.16. some of what you listed I understand but it's the complete opposite of mine. minigames =/= not fun. grinding money with card matching or whatnot minigame is annoying af. do you want to grind EVERY UPDATE cuz i dont. Also the sex scenes, yeah. there are 2 personalities of people in f95, those who want sex scenes immeditaely or want to have a build up. if fiona immediately had sex with the mc then it will just feel anticlimactic. some of us want to have an emotional connection when we fap.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah the game got delayed inbetween, because the dev. got into an accident. Sadly during that time we even thought that the game got abandoned, but luckily it wasn't the case. I would say version updates should release fast now, but it is difficult to say how fast and how much content they will have. Especially when you consider the fact that the dev. brings in a lot of small details.

I am agreeing with you that the gameplay has its flaws at the moment and the you basicially have to follow the hints to progress isn't very good for the flow of the game. But it should get better with every version as Polyrotix wants to add more and more content, that can be accessed simultaniously. So next update should bring us the Prii-path.

About the lewd scenes with Fiona, yes they weren't that long, but on the other hand they were kind of the first scene with her, so I think it is ok. (Did you try out both of her clothing choices?)

Thanks for your answer.
I'm sorry to read that the Dev got involved in accident but glad that he recovered from it.
I've noticed too that he's a real perfectionist in some respects but maybe at some point in the future he will have to weigh the pros and cons.

Yeah, I tried both outfits. The sweater scene was a bit more satisfying while the dress scene seemed incomplete to me.
I mean

Then, I'll really be looking forward to new content with Prii even though Fiona is my favourite gal by far. For now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
dude, this is still 0.2, some games that are out there doesn't have that impact even at 0.16. some of what you listed I understand but it's the complete opposite of mine. minigames =/= not fun. grinding money with card matching or whatnot minigame is annoying af. do you want to grind EVERY UPDATE cuz i dont. Also the sex scenes, yeah. there are 2 personalities of people in f95, those who want sex scenes immeditaely or want to have a build up. if fiona immediately had sex with the mc then it will just feel anticlimactic. some of us want to have an emotional connection when we fap.
Hola, Pedro.
I think you misunderstood every part of my post, or most probably I didn't express exactly what I wanted. Please be aware if you already didn't notice that I'm not a native speaker of English.

First of all, I'm not advocating mini-games. I'm just saying that if you, the Dev, decide to include them in your game so as not to rely just on the usual dialogue choices that most VN have you'd better make it interesting.
If in order to trigger a certain event all I need to do is go and check my laptop and then pick up a huge object from the floor, what's the point then? I don't need to think, I don't need to choose, I don't need to investigate...
That's not grinding. Grinding would involve repeating the same actions over and over again, which I'm against too.

On the other hand my criticism about those sex scenes had nothing to do with the erotic build-up. I mean, the scene is already there, the sex is already there.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
how come I can't DL this fucker? Mega not working and fileupload saying 3 hr for the past 3hrs. Can't be that big

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
@GhostPhil @Endrju good little argument you guys. The funny thing is, they both sneak over to me when you aren't around... And you wouldn't believe what I can get them to do. :censored:;)
oh sure they are, not even Phili will belive you and you first must convice him thats possible then maybe you can considering to try convice me, but it wont happen i can assure you. our feelings for the girls and each other just makes us stronger, like a family:love:

nice profile pic btw

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
oh sure they are, not even Phili will belive you and you first must convice him thats possible then maybe you can considering to try convice me, but it wont happen i can assure you. our feelings for the girls and each other just makes us stronger, like a family:love:

nice profile pic btw
You know, I'm pretty sure you've already seen these photos I took. I mean, I did give Prii a copy of them and we all know what she's like, she probably lost them. Especially if she took them out on her balcony!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
You know, I'm pretty sure you've already seen these photos I took. I mean, I did give Prii a copy of them and we all know what she's like, she probably lost them. Especially if she took them out on her balcony!
hahah oh geez i was laughing my as off. you know whats weird about thoes pictures? i have them already. so you are kind of late for the party friend:giggle:
fiona is mine and prii belongs to Phili and im sorry for your loss:devilish:

Reactions: thomasxlong

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Well since fiona and prii are already taken that just leaves doctor Aanya. Which i'm all too happy to grab up. (y)

Though i may switch her out for Madeleine whenever she appears. So many choices.

Excelsior

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well since fiona and prii are already taken that just leaves doctor Aanya. Which i'm all too happy to grab up. (y)

Though i may switch her out for Madeleine whenever she appears. So many choices.

Excelsior
you have my blessing friend, she will be good to you i promise

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
hahah oh geez i was laughing my as off. you know whats weird about thoes pictures? i have them already. so you are kind of late for the party friend:giggle:
fiona is mine and prii belongs to Phili and im sorry for your loss:devilish:
Haha seeing as you Have them already, I'm guessing you found them laying around in random places? Hmm I guess Prii did lose the ones she asked me to print for her... :sneaky:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Haha seeing as you Have them already, I'm guessing you found them laying around in random places? Hmm I guess Prii did lose the ones she asked me to print for her... :sneaky:
you are funny, i think i like you....and gues what because i like you now you can watch how i will play with fiona, damn i feel generous today:giggle:

Reactions: thomasxlong

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
you are funny, i think i like you....and gues what because i like you now you can watch how i will play with fiona, damn i feel generous today:giggle:
It's been fun man. Thanks for letting me watch, I'm hella in to that. Plus her telling me how much she wishes it was you watching instead during her next visit will really massage my Saiyan pride.:cool:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes