log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I'm a little confused: where do you use the hidden gallery objects that you can find around the house? The gallery icon on your laptop has an 'under development' message.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm a little confused: where do you use the hidden gallery objects that you can find around the house? The gallery icon on your laptop has an 'under development' message.
above the bed is stuffed deer head, when you click on it and will find all sercerts you will be rewarded with some sweet pictures

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Sadly I only know as much as the newest Patreon Update, but I am sure that Poly will make another Patreon Update in January and hopefully a release time for the next version ;)
i belive you and becouse i trust you im feeling safe in your arms:love: let's hope it will happen, i know how bad wee need our girls

Reactions: GhostPhil

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Still haven't tried the game though :(.. So much to play
we both know you are one of the my most favourite persons on this forum but after your little confession i need to ask you to leave this thread and dont come back till you play this game! how can you even live with yourself, i feel unimaginable offended by your actions

U

User_51567

You should soon play it or you I have to bombard you with pictures of red heads everyday :cool:
Oh noooo... what a punishment... Being bombarded by beautiful red heads every day:eek: :devilish:
Nah, you know that there are a lot of games being recommended to me right now ;).

But i did downloaded this one last week... Haven't gotten to it though :(

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
@GhostPhil if you get yourself to bed i will be disappointed, we live in the same time zone and you just promised us some redheads, cmon don't by shy. i will protect you from those perverts :love:

Reactions: GhostPhil
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes