Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Ah, come on - you can be honest with us.
I'm sure everyone here appreciates your outing. ;)

Meanwhile I have finished playing the current episode. :sadface:
Funny how the MC uses quite similar words to the ones in my last post to make Fiona appreciated. You go, MC!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mcwindycity

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Ah, come on - you can be honest with us.
I'm sure everyone here appreciates your outing. ;)

Meanwhile I have finished playing the current episode. :sadface:
Funny how the MC uses quite similar words to the ones in my last post to make Fiona appreciated. You go, MC!
Did you try both dresses for Fiona?

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Well, no - I didn't.

I think the dress looks so much better on her.
I also prefer her not wearing glasses (coming from someone wearing glasses - double standard much? :cool:).
Last, but not least: I really can't stand it when devs don't fix breast clothing (like with the sweater) - it looks awkward.

Having said that I guess I have to give the "sweater path" another try.
Thanks for pointing it out...

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, no - I didn't.

I also prefer her not wearing glasses (coming from someone wearing glasses - double standard much? :cool:).
Last, but not least: I really can't stand it when devs don't fix breast clothing (like with the sweater) - it looks awkward
Yeah the part with the sweater bugged me as well, but the lewd scene after this, is actually a bit better than the other one ;) I actually will poibt this out to Polyrotix, because maybe he wasn't aware of the whole sweater thing ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, no - I didn't.

Last, but not least: I really can't stand it when devs don't fix breast clothing (like with the sweater) - it looks awkward.

Having said that I guess I have to give the "sweater path" another try.
Thanks for pointing it out...

Ok I asked Poly about this and it seems like it was intentional. So just quoting his answer here:
The thing about the noticeable cleavage at that part was that it was kind of intentional because Fiona was squeezing them. It made sense that the cleavage was clearly defined, sort of. Check the ones in where you ask her before she goes to the party or where she's about to undress on the sweater path and that gap is gone but I left the underboob ones defined too. It's too make her figure stand out more and entice the player.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for asking him.

I still don't think it looks good or realistic (in the screenshot I posted she's hardly "squeezing" anything), but at least it was done on purpose and not by mistake.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im sorry but who the fuck is talking about my fiona without my consent? how dare you

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Prii demands you to stop fighting guys! You don't want to anger the devil! :devilish:

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Prii demands you to stop fighting guys! You don't want to anger the devil! :devilish:
hah thats funny, did you like noticed at any point who has the power over your little devil? yep her mom and if her mom is in love with me than again tell me who supposed fear who in this little dick measurements discussion? yep thats right little boy image.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I played this game a couple of days ago but hadn't been able to give my opinion yet.

First of all I must say it's been a very pleasant surprise but I have mixed feelings about it.

The game idea and the story are great. Art and music are absolutely delightful (OMG those renders, and such an original music style). Even the game menu comes off as really innovative and stylish. In fact, I haven't found any other game on this site as elegant as this.

However.... there's something odd about the game mechanics and progression.
To start with the amount of content is ridiculous taking into account the fact that it's been around since May. I'm not aware whether the dev has had personal issues or something like that but if game progression is always going to be that slow I'll rather pass.

Besides there's actually no playing in this game. You just follow the breadcrumbs that the laptop gives you, sleep for a week until the next event is triggered or click on couple of items that were conspicuosly lying on the floor or over Fiona's half naked body. You can't make a choice about anything and nothing that you do seems to impact the game other than choosing between the dress or the sweater.
I mean, if you don't want to simply make a VN where the player just clicks on dialogue options, if you want to introduce puzzles, objects and so on, at least make it interesting and challenging. Here on the contrary everything is linear and dull.

And finally, those sex scenes were downright disappointing. The renders were amazin once again, but man, only a couple of them? Only 10 seconds' worth of playtime and the scene is over? We had to go thorugh a very original intro with lots of renders and tons of dialogue and now the sex is just "bam bam...zzzz....snore..."?

Anyway, count me in on pouty face boat so I'll definitely be following this game very closely. Hope that the content will be more interesing in the upcoming updates.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I played this game a couple of days ago but hadn't been able to give my opinion yet.

First of all I must say it's been a very pleasant surprise but I have mixed feelings about it.

The game idea and the story are great. Art and music are absolutely delightful (OMG those renders, and such an original music style). Even the game menu comes off as really innovative and stylish. In fact, I haven't found any other game on this site as elegant as this.

However.... there's something odd about the game mechanics and progression.
To start with the amount of content is ridiculous taking into account the fact that it's been around since May. I'm not aware whether the dev has had personal issues or something like that but if game progression is always going to be that slow I'll rather pass.

Besides there's actually no playing in this game. You just follow the breadcrumbs that the laptop gives you, sleep for a week until the next event is triggered or click on couple of items that were conspicuosly lying on the floor or over Fiona's half naked body. You can't make a choice about anything and nothing that you do seems to impact the game other than choosing between the dress or the sweater.
I mean, if you don't want to simply make a VN where the player just clicks on dialogue options, if you want to introduce puzzles, objects and so on, at least make it interesting and challenging. Here on the contrary everything is linear and dull.

And finally, those sex scenes were downright disappointing. The renders were amazin once again, but man, only a couple of them? Only 10 seconds' worth of playtime and the scene is over? We had to go thorugh a very original intro with lots of renders and tons of dialogue and now the sex is just "bam bam...zzzz....snore..."?

Anyway, count me in on pouty face boat so I'll definitely be following this game very closely. Hope that the content will be more interesing in the upcoming updates.
Yeah the game got delayed inbetween, because the dev. got into an accident. Sadly during that time we even thought that the game got abandoned, but luckily it wasn't the case. I would say version updates should release fast now, but it is difficult to say how fast and how much content they will have. Especially when you consider the fact that the dev. brings in a lot of small details.

I am agreeing with you that the gameplay has its flaws at the moment and the you basicially have to follow the hints to progress isn't very good for the flow of the game. But it should get better with every version as Polyrotix wants to add more and more content, that can be accessed simultaniously. So next update should bring us the Prii-path.

About the lewd scenes with Fiona, yes they weren't that long, but on the other hand they were kind of the first scene with her, so I think it is ok. (Did you try out both of her clothing choices?)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes