L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Ok I am posting them here again, just for you guys ;)

View attachment 212346
Heroine WIP - Margaux
Ah, Margaux. She's one of the newest characters I've created. Her story doesn't relate in any way to the reincarnated MC but she's related to the Past MC, her niece. Her story ties you back to your old self and what happened afterwards to those you left. Her archetype is that of a Meek Clutzy and just all-around adorable girl. Also, she has huge boobs.

View attachment 212347
Heroine WIP - Lee Eunha
Eunha was one of the first three heroines alongside Madeleine and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back and the difference is large. Eunha's archetype is that of the Nerdy Shy chick with a hidden personality. Unlike Madeleine, she doesn't have a deep relationship with Pre-reincarnated MC but they have another kind of relationship. What that is? It's for you to find out. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates.

View attachment 212344
Heroine WIP - Madeleine
Madeleine was one of the first three heroines alongside Eunha and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back. Her archetype basically is of that of a Tsundere Tomboy Goth chick. Her story ties deeply with Pre-reincarnated MC's past and you explore that. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates.
holy shit, what a girls, "Tsundere Tomboy Goth chick" Madeleine looks awesome :) and cutie Margaux with "huge boobs" niiice :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
*adjusts the red-haired wig and make-believe-boobs (apples), puts on some fake freckles and advances @GhostPhil with pouty lips*

Thanks, honey. *smack*

...Also, she has huge boobs.
Whoa, wait - I didn't see that coming!

...a Tsundere Tomboy Goth chick.
Yes, please!

I really hope we will be able not to pursue certain girls once all paths are implemented because I will definitely want to do romantic monogamous playthroughs with my favourite girl(s).

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Whoa, wait - I didn't see that coming!
me to, and imagine that...our whole friendship just shaked up becase of it

I really hope we will be able not to pursue certain girls once all paths are implemented, because I will definitely want to do romantic monogamous playthroughs with my favourite girl(s).
you and me both, i hate when you cant choose in game what you really want

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Heh, no worries - I'm actually more into normal sized girls. And dark hair. And hard to get.

*peeks at Madeleine and blushes*
thats exactly my problem with todays renders, why oversized bodys and some other "parts"? it doesnt look right but i guess all of its about our desires, but for me its just a turn off, cant take thoes characters seriously

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, same here.

I mean, Fi is definitely well endowed, but it's still believable and about the maximum size I find attractive.

Convenient excuse for another
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn you and now i really feel the need for another playthrough

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I found some men after my own heart: reasonably-sized women, puns in Latin...

BTW Fiona is probably the most beatiful milf on this site. And that's saying something considering that we have the moms from DoD or Milfy City.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Fiona says she's from Texas. I don't know much about US demography but, in Texas, shouldn't such pale skinned redheads catch on fire spontaneously?
I only lived in Texas for a year and it was 15 years ago so it has probably changed by now but from my experience, women from Texas are all bisexual and are all smoking crystal Meth.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I found some men after my own heart: reasonably-sized women, puns in Latin...

BTW Fiona is probably the most beatiful milf on this site. And that's saying something considering that we have the moms from DoD or Milfy City.
shit you know what, i think you right! damn what im saying thats obvious she is the hottest milf!

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018

View attachment 212346
Heroine WIP - Margaux
Ah, Margaux. She's one of the newest characters I've created. Her story doesn't relate in any way to the reincarnated MC but she's related to the Past MC, her niece. Her story ties you back to your old self and what happened afterwards to those you left. Her archetype is that of a Meek Clutzy and just all-around adorable girl. Also, she has huge boobs.

View attachment 212347
Heroine WIP - Lee Eunha
Eunha was one of the first three heroines alongside Madeleine and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back and the difference is large. Eunha's archetype is that of the Nerdy Shy chick with a hidden personality. Unlike Madeleine, she doesn't have a deep relationship with Pre-reincarnated MC but they have another kind of relationship. What that is? It's for you to find out. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates.

View attachment 212344
Heroine WIP - Madeleine
Madeleine was one of the first three heroines alongside Eunha and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back. Her archetype basically is of that of a Tsundere Tomboy Goth chick. Her story ties deeply with Pre-reincarnated MC's past and you explore that. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates.
Woah-Woah-Woah-My dude. You already struck gold, oil and diamond. No need to go deeper. I don't think I can take more of those cute pouts that they are bound to have. :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure that in the middle of this game I'll die of a heart attack. Because of how cute these girls are. But I'm ready. I'll die as I lived. Looking at cute girls and guys(no homo):love:;)

Reactions: GhostPhil
U

User_51567

Well
Just played this for the first time (Thank for the recommendation @GhostPhil )
And i have to say honestly, i am pretty conflicted right now.
Couple negative points, couple positive points.
Lets start with the negatives.

Negatives
-The prologue... i don't mind that it's so long, some times it takes time to introduce a story and world.. But there were a couple moments where it was just plain boring and i was reading the dialogue like this:sleep::(. For example that First Loui phone conversation.
-The game seems to be in first gear for the first 2 hours, and then suddenly kicks into 7th gear with Fiona..... okay circumstances like being drunk were involved but still... Was 0 to 200 in 1 second. Way to fast for my liking.
-And obviously that there just isn't that much content after the prologue, but it's a 0.02 so that's not really a valid negative point but more a personal disappointment.

Postives
-Prii..... I don't think i need to say anything more... One of the cutest girls on this site. No question about it.
-Fiona, a beautiful red headed woman.
-Of course the fact that this is a somewhat original story and scenario, so apart from those couple boring moments i mentioned above i wasn't really bored and actually enjoyed the rest of the dialogue.
-The assets used for the home location also looks very original and "one of a kind" so really enjoyed looking at at because of the amount of detail.
-The global map also looks very original, although i was kind of disappointed that everything was locked but again.. That was to be expected for a 0.02.

All in all, i actually don't know how i feel about this game.
I see that there is tremendous potential for this game and it can become of the better game on the internet, but right now it's just not there yet.
So i am going to pledge because i want to see what the future brings, but before playing this game i was thinking about $20, but i think it's going to be a $10 so i can see what is going to happen with the next update before deciding something different.

All above are obviously personal opinions and i respect that you might not agree with it, that's why it's a personal opinion ;)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well
Just played this for the first time (Thank for the recommendation @GhostPhil )
And i have to say honestly, i am pretty conflicted right now.
Couple negative points, couple positive points.
Lets start with the negatives.

Negatives
-The prologue... i don't mind that it's so long, some times it takes time to introduce a story and world.. But there were a couple moments where it was just plain boring and i was reading the dialogue like this:sleep::(. For example that First Loui phone conversation.
-The game seems to be in first gear for the first 2 hours, and then suddenly kicks into 7th gear with Fiona..... okay circumstances like being drunk were involved but still... Was 0 to 200 in 1 second. Way to fast for my liking.
-And obviously that there just isn't that much content after the prologue, but it's a 0.02 so that's not really a valid negative point but more a personal disappointment.

Postives
-Prii..... I don't think i need to say anything more... One of the cutest girls on this site. No question about it.
-Fiona, also a amazingly beautiful red headed woman.
-Of course the fact that this is a somewhat original story and scenario, so apart from those couple boring moments i mentioned above i wasn't really bored and actually enjoyed the rest of the dialogue.
-The assets used for the home location also looks very original and "one of a kind" so really enjoyed looking at at because of the amount of detail.
-The global map also looks very original, although i was kind of disappointed that everything was locked but again.. That was to be expected for a 0.02.

All in all, i actually don't know how i feel about this game.
I see that there is tremendous potential for this game and it can become of the better game on the internet, but right now it's just not there yet.
So i am going to pledge because i want to see what the future brings, but before playing this game i was thinking about $20, but i think it's going to be a $10 so i can see what is going to happen with the next update before deciding something different.

All above are obviously personal opinions and i respect that you might not agree with it, that's why it's a personal opinion ;)
Thanks for trying the game and your review :) And as you said it is still version 0.2 ;)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Phili is back! at last, i liked what @JadabaJD wrote though, lots of points and thoughts i have myself, it doesnt change that i love the game and my fiona but i agree with him a lot.... A LOT....

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Phili is back! at last, i liked what @JadabaJD wrote though, lots of points and thoughts i have myself, it doesnt change that i love fiona but i agree with him a lot.... A LOT....
Yeah there is no problem in pointing out negative points of a game or make critiques :) And I mean I have some of them as well :D

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes