ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Btw. I seem to recall that in the first release of this, there were some upskirts/ panty peeks of Prii in the hospital. Were those really there or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

Reactions: GhostPhil

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well, a ginger with hazel, green, or even amber eyes is super super rare. They often have blue or brown eyes. I've been raised around gingers so most I've seen have blue eyes. A few have brown. And some in my family have hazel/green eyes. Usually light green like Priscilla's. One of us has amber eyes with red hair. Similar to Fiona.
The interesting thing is, the characters in this game tend to 'wear their colors' well. :D
Waiting for the next version!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Btw. I seem to recall that in the first release of this, there were some upskirts/ panty peeks of Prii in the hospital. Were those really there or is that just wishful thinking on my part?
I can't remember them :unsure: But maybe it's just me :D

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Oh, wow, a little gem in refining.
Marvelous models.
Marvelous music.
Marvelous overall design.

Then... the prologue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't read the 67 pages of discussion but... why?
I thought I was reading a Korean fantasy novel, so Korean that talks about grinding, then I hoped it was some sort of tutorial that was explaining the skills of an in-game combat system (or it was introducing a puzzle-choice). Damn.
It is not bad, it it set the focus out of the game, that it is supposed be about banging 2 hot redheads, mother and daughter.
I suggest to modify it (maybe in future, but it is actually a barrage that many will not trespass) and to make it much more short, to give the possibility of skipping it with a tl;dr option and such or even to remove it in part and recall it as flashback (I bet the other characters will come back, but still, it kills the mood).
My two cents.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
i see im alone in this fight, but no matter my love for fiona will give me strenght, ofcourse Pri is cute, i like her a lot myself but you both are investing in something you dont even know, we have no real idea what Pri is all about and what her story will be...and i dont belive 'Poly' can top what he done with fiona....but you know what i like you both very much and i feel generous when it come to the people i like...sooo ...so be it i aloud you two to win this thing...i just want fiona even without her crown:love:
Fiona is a gorgeous woman in her prime age, but I honestly don't see her (or Aanya) as more than a fleeting affair.

*sedates @Endrju* Hear me out!
In my book this isn't a basis for a healthy and lasting relationship.
In any case there's still the question how the MC is going to deal with the fact
Right now it seems to me the central topic of the game is identity.

Redheads Usually Look great in Blue/Green Also Purple can work really well. And i wish i still had a source from ancient Tumblr a Redhead in a really nice Yellow Tight dress, felt like an exception to the rule of sorts.
Green is the obvious answer!

Don't forget about Aanya with her purple color coded clothings and house ;)
I knew I forgot something...

...game, that it is supposed be about banging 2 hot redheads, mother and daughter.
Well, for me it's a bit more than just that, but I agree with the rest of your critique.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
In any case there's still the question how the MC is going to deal with the fact
Right now it seems to me the central topic of the game is identity.
Wow! I really like your look on these things and it is nice to see that I am not the only one that thinks about these things and not just about the lewd stuff :D

And can get really really crazy in the future that's for sure :D

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, makes you wonder what defines a person, makes him / her likeable - the body, the mind (soul), a combination of both?

Meanwhile I've been backtracking further through this thread and stumbled upon the dev's inspiration for the characters.
I've been wondering the same, but not so much regarding Fi and Prii, but Aanya.
I'm sure there has to be a RL inspiration for her as well - you just don't simply come up with an Indian doctor.
Considering the reincarnation theme I assume the dev is either familiar with or at least interested in Indian culture and philosophy.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Just found out about this, and the character designs are almost enough to check it out on their own (redheads > all) but as far as categories I can't quite figure out what I'm looking at.

It's tagged with "incest" but going by the description it certainly sounds like the PC is being "reincarnated" in a VR game - in which case, is he "living" with "relatives" that he has no actual connection to? Seems the most likely explanation for that tag, while at the same time defeating the purpose :|

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
It's tagged with "incest" but going by the description it certainly sounds like the PC is being "reincarnated" in a VR game - in which case, is he "living" with "relatives" that he has no actual connection to? Seems the most likely explanation for that tag, while at the same time defeating the purpose :|

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Fiona is a gorgeous woman in her prime age, but I honestly don't see her (or Aanya) as more than a fleeting affair.

First of she's much older than the MC (she could easily be his mother) and secondly her motivations are - at least - troubled.
In my book this isn't a basis for a healthy and lasting relationship.

Prii on the other hand is about the MC's age and
Well, for me it's a bit more than just that, but I agree with the rest of your critique.
I have to disagree with you.

I'm falling head over heels for Fiona

I agree the doctor is a side attraction.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Reactions: Mark17

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018

First of she's much older than the MC (she could easily be his mother)
Are we playing different games here? MC is a fat fuck in his fourties who somehow ends up in the body of a young man. So it's perfectly reasonable he is attracted to Fi. And Fi sees the appearance of the young man's father who she had feelings for in her youth and who doesn't act like an immature boy anymore.

The dev laid this out in a pretty clever way if you think about it. Makes them both viable love interests. After all there are probably a good few old, fat fucks playing games like this and supporting them financially.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes