Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Inspired by the objections of @Alfius and @sakuyas_mmaster I have been reflecting a little bit more about the relationship between MC and Fiona and came to the conclusion that - while I'm open-minded towards all kind of kinky affairs in adult games - when it comes to "real" i.e. long-term relationships, I take a more "traditional" stance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Google says .
Thanks, much appreciated!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Inspired by the objections of @Alfius and @sakuyas_mmaster I have been reflecting a little bit more about the relationship between MC and Fiona and came to the conclusion that - while I'm open-minded towards all kind of kinky affairs in adult games - when it comes to "real" i.e. long-term relationships, I take a more "traditional" stance.
I think ultimately it comes down to how we perceive the MC.

This is coming from a guy that almost always prefer the daughter in incest type games.
Milf is OK, but I almost always like the daughter better.

But not in this instance. I'm all Fiona. At this stage for me, anything with Prii feels dishonest/deceiving and like cheating.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Oh, wow, a little gem in refining.
Marvelous models.
Marvelous music.
Marvelous overall design.

Then... the prologue:

I didn't read the 67 pages of discussion but... why?
I thought I was reading a Korean fantasy novel, so Korean that talks about grinding, then I hoped it was some sort of tutorial that was explaining the skills of an in-game combat system (or it was introducing a puzzle-choice). Damn.
It is not bad, it it set the focus out of the game, that it is supposed be about banging 2 hot redheads, mother and daughter.
I suggest to modify it (maybe in future, but it is actually a barrage that many will not trespass) and to make it much more short, to give the possibility of skipping it with a tl;dr option and such or even to remove it in part and recall it as flashback (I bet the other characters will come back, but still, it kills the mood).
My two cents.
I kind of agree with you on the Prologue- It is overly long and very nearly had me stop playing the game.
However, I do see it as laying a solid and very immersive introduction. I think as the main game gets fleshed out and increase in size, it will become proportionally better. The fit will be much better once the progress in the game is further down the line.

At the moment, the introduction takes up almost half if not more of the game's total time, with very little payoff.
It could almost have been replaced by a couple of paragraphs that explained the same thing.

However, having said that. I do think with more development the payoff will increase as well, and facts that is immaterial at the moment will start to have a massive influence in future events. (My prediction)
There is a massive amount of information in the intro, that I feel will become more relevant as the game continues.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
So...10% in more than 1 month huh? I'am not demand anything, but it's kinda slow...i guess...

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
So...10% in more than 1 month huh? I'am not demand anything, but it's kinda slow...i guess...
well, its understandable due to it being the winter holidays especially in december. the dev already wrote on his weekend update that he can't develop much this month due to family reasons.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I kind of agree with you on the Prologue- It is overly long and very nearly had me stop playing the game.
However, I do see it as laying a solid and very immersive introduction. I think as the main game gets fleshed out and increase in size, it will become proportionally better. The fit will be much better once the progress in the game is further down the line.

At the moment, the introduction takes up almost half if not more of the game's total time, with very little payoff.
It could almost have been replaced by a couple of paragraphs that explained the same thing.

However, having said that. I do think with more development the payoff will increase as well, and facts that is immaterial at the moment will start to have a massive influence in future events. (My prediction)
There is a massive amount of information in the intro, that I feel will become more relevant as the game continues.

Am I to understand that after the prologue is over the actual game only lasts as much as the prologue does? How come it has so many tags then? Is it only because of some pics shown in the prologue?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Am I to understand that after the prologue is over the actual game only lasts as much as the prologue does? How come it has so many tags then? Is it only because of some pics shown in the prologue?
I guess those tags must refer to everything we can expect from the game in the future.

Heresi

May 26, 2018
I guess those tags must refer to everything we can expect from the game in the future.
Nope, most of them refer to the hidden "Playbuck" gallery. It's eight images and between them they cover the exhibitionism, incest, interracial, lesbian, masturbation, & vaginal sex tags.

Reactions: Mark17 and Aristos

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Have you played the game?

The game is still in it's infancy. There are two chapters and the first chapter is the prologue (Back story) and the second chapter is start of the actual game.The prologue is by no means boring. You play the story of the MC and it gives you a very detailed amount of information that will sustain the rest of the game I'm sure.

Story wise, there are the three female characters and we are only halfway (a third/a quarter) through one of their stories.
So once the game is done, it will have at least 5 to 10 times the current amount of content. There might also be other female characters that get introduced that we have not met yet. There are a couple of female characters mentioned in the Intro, that can still make an appearance in the main game.
So in the bigger picture, the intro would only be small part of the game.

The amount of content is not small, the intro for this game is just unusually long. I have not timed myself, but it took me a couple of hours to play through the game. There are secret content in the game that reflects the Tags specified.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nope, most of them refer to the hidden "Playbuck" gallery. It's eight images and between them they cover the exhibitionism, incest, interracial, lesbian, masturbation, & vaginal sex tags.
Yeah, I know that gallery and never thought that the content of those images had to determine the tags.
I don't know whether that's actually required or not but now that I think of it, it's quite misleading for those who never played the game.

Heresi

May 26, 2018
Yeah, I know that gallery and never thought that the content of those images had to determine the tags.
I don't know whether that's actually required or not but now that I think of it, it's quite misleading for those who never played the game.
It does seem a bit misleading, but conversely all people have dealbreakers. I'm sure there's some people who, say, see that incest tag and immediately bail; if it wasn't there I doubt they'd be very happy with the results of any in-game easter egg hunting. I tend to treat tags as "If you're a completionist, you will definitely see the following at least once. Anything in here that you're not up for?"

And of course, part of the problem is that a list of everything is objective, while a list of "common" themes is subjective. If everything is tagged, adding a tag is a simple yes/no question. But imagine if it's just "main themes" of the game. I'd bet someone would post in a dating sim thread "All I did was spend the entire game grinding stats instead of talking to girls. I was the most amazing person ever but dates didn't magically fall out of the sky into my muscular Hugo Boss-clad lap. I experienced no dating, please remove tag."

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hm, @GhostPhil hasn't reported in for quite a while now.

I wonder if he's already on honeymoon with Vanessa Jade Barnfather - or arrested for stalking her... :unsure:
Haha naah sadly I am not on my honeymoon with her... yet :sneaky:
I am moving these days, so I don't have too much time to be here, but I am telling you Prii will rise and soon everyone will crawl beneeth her ;)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes