GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Update spree of hell incoming!

Banner_Weekend_Update.jpg

Happy New Year!

A new year and another new start! My body's still suffering from the "holiday season lethargy" but once I'll start the daily grind on this then I'll be back. As you know, I haven't develop much this holiday season between Christmas and New Years but I did, however, have time to tweak some of the old characters, particularly the heroines which is exclusive to the patrons for now. I created them around June last year and haven't touched them since but now that I'm more learned in DAZ, I tried to tweak them a bit. They're still a WIP till I officially show them on an official release but I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. Each one of them took me about a couple of days and more just tinkering on their faces. Margaux alone has around 23 iterations in my render folder that ranges from differences in nose, jawline, eyes, makeup, etc... It's a very meticulous process and sometimes I ask myself "Is this even worth it?" and I answer with"Fuck yeah bitch! If you're not satisfied then no one will! You're a disgrace! You even dare call that a face!? That's shriveled up cow balls with eyes and teeth!" or something to that extent because I made the eyes a little bit smaller or the nose a bit wider and it bugs me. It's what I call a miserable-fun time. I've also assigned them their final colors!
Anyways! Starting tomorrow and the rest of the week, I'll start storyboarding Priscilla's whole path for 0.03. It basically means I grab my notebook, fill up a page with 9x9 rectangles, reference the script, draw the characters in cinematic angles and start jotting out notes regarding the scene, what emotion it wants to convey and how the scenes or how it branches out or what gameplay elements to add, etc... It helps a lot in visualizing the pacing of the scene and story. This is mostly where the initial script gets dissected thoroughly.
Well, that's for 2019's first weekend update! I hope you people are having a great start this new year!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Margaux_Redux.jpg

"Bonjour! You are 'ze one staying in Priscilla's maison, oui?"

Ah, Margaux. This one's gonna be hard to write dialogue for in the future. She speaks in French-accented English intermixed with the occasional French words. Her character color is Yellow. I've originally given her a sky blue color which is closely related to her French side but with Priscilla's Cyan, it gets kinda conflicting.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Eunha_Redux.jpg

"P-P-Prii! I-It's the bully! H-He's back!"

The meek Eunha. She's Priscilla's bestfriend and a classmate of yours in University. She has a shy disposition and sees you as a bully and is very wary of you. Her color of choice is the bright Orange! She started out with an indigo color but with the MC's navy blue, it got conflicting. She's a second generation Korean-American so there's no accents there but I'll occasionally use the Korean words for family members. They own the local downtown Cafe where she lives and works.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Madeleine_Redux.jpg

"What the hell are you looking at?

The broody, moody Madeleine. A classmate of yours. She seems to hate you for some reason yet somehow you feel she doesn't. Madeleine's character has been unchanged since I've envisioned her and her color which is the melancholic Black! As the youngest daughter of the Neumann Group's CEO, she lives in the Capital City's biggest Mansion.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Reactions: GhostPhil

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Reactions: Pedro121 and jikhak

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Looks like Polyrotix threw out a lot of new info to engage in.
Update spree of hell incoming!

View attachment 217375

Happy New Year!

A new year and another new start! My body's still suffering from the "holiday season lethargy" but once I'll start the daily grind on this then I'll be back. As you know, I haven't develop much this holiday season between Christmas and New Years but I did, however, have time to tweak some of the old characters, particularly the heroines which is exclusive to the patrons for now. I created them around June last year and haven't touched them since but now that I'm more learned in DAZ, I tried to tweak them a bit. They're still a WIP till I officially show them on an official release but I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. Each one of them took me about a couple of days and more just tinkering on their faces. Margaux alone has around 23 iterations in my render folder that ranges from differences in nose, jawline, eyes, makeup, etc... It's a very meticulous process and sometimes I ask myself "Is this even worth it?" and I answer with"Fuck yeah bitch! If you're not satisfied then no one will! You're a disgrace! You even dare call that a face!? That's shriveled up cow balls with eyes and teeth!" or something to that extent because I made the eyes a little bit smaller or the nose a bit wider and it bugs me. It's what I call a miserable-fun time. I've also assigned them their final colors!
Anyways! Starting tomorrow and the rest of the week, I'll start storyboarding Priscilla's whole path for 0.03. It basically means I grab my notebook, fill up a page with 9x9 rectangles, reference the script, draw the characters in cinematic angles and start jotting out notes regarding the scene, what emotion it wants to convey and how the scenes or how it branches out or what gameplay elements to add, etc... It helps a lot in visualizing the pacing of the scene and story. This is mostly where the initial script gets dissected thoroughly.
Well, that's for 2019's first weekend update! I hope you people are having a great start this new year!

Cheers,
Polyrotix
Now that our man has filled himself with holiday cheer. He's set out to push himself. Alright looks like 2019 is starting off strong.
View attachment 217376

"Bonjour! You are 'ze one staying in Priscilla's maison, oui?"

Ah, Margaux. This one's gonna be hard to write dialogue for in the future. She speaks in French-accented English intermixed with the occasional French words. Her character color is Yellow. I've originally given her a sky blue color which is closely related to her French side but with Priscilla's Cyan, it gets kinda conflicting.
Oh la la. This french mademoiselle just seems so nice and sweet. She also speaks the language of love. Gonna be hard to not get entranced. I also like the yellow color scheme. It works well with her hair.
View attachment 217377

"P-P-Prii! I-It's the bully! H-He's back!"

The meek Eunha. She's Priscilla's bestfriend and a classmate of yours in University. She has a shy disposition and sees you as a bully and is very wary of you. Her color of choice is the bright Orange! She started out with an indigo color but with the MC's navy blue, it got conflicting. She's a second generation Korean-American so there's no accents there but I'll occasionally use the Korean words for family members. They own the local downtown Cafe where she lives and works.
Ah east meets west. Can we convince this shy blooming flower that we are not the man we used to be? At first i wasn't sure about the orange color scheme but i think it works in this instance.
View attachment 217379

"What the hell are you looking at?

The broody, moody Madeleine. A classmate of yours. She seems to hate you for some reason yet somehow you feel she doesn't. Madeleine's character has been unchanged since I've envisioned her and her color which is the melancholic Black! As the youngest daughter of the Neumann Group's CEO, she lives in the Capital City's biggest Mansion.
Aww man this is the girl i'm most anticipating. :love: This might end up being a classic tsundere situation. Either way we'll try our best to impress this angry rich girl. Black definitely works here.
Aaaaand finished, I guess :D
You'll never be finished. :LOL:

Excelsior

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Looks like Polyrotix threw out a lot of new info to engage in.

Now that our man has filled himself with holiday cheer. He's set out to push himself. Alright looks like 2019 is starting off strong.

Oh la la. This french mademoiselle just seems so nice and sweet. She also speaks the language of love. Gonna be hard to not get entranced. I also like the yellow color scheme. It works well with her hair.

Ah east meets west. Can we convince this shy blooming flower that we are not the man we used to be? At first i wasn't sure about the orange color scheme but i think it works in this instance.

Aww man this is the girl i'm most anticipating. :love: This might end up being a classic tsundere situation. Either way we'll try our best to impress this angry rich girl. Black definitely works here.

You'll never be finished. :LOL:

Excelsior
I have to admit, that I like the old hairstyle of Madeleine a lot better...

Reactions: quinfax
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes