Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Do wonder if the Color themes are going to do something narrative wise or pure style only?
I kinda tempted to create something as, while i do have ideas. I don't have anything from A to B, C etc (Linear)
Its more like A, D, E, K. Still lots of gaps in the narrative.

Reason i wonder about Color themes, well my approach would be sure give them those type of themes. But only regarding special Occasions/Events.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Do wonder if the Color themes are going to do something narrative wise or pure style only?
I kinda tempted to create something as, while i do have ideas. I don't have anything from A to B, C etc (Linear)
Its more like A, D, E, K. Still lots of gaps in the narrative.

Reason i wonder about Color themes, well my approach would be sure give them those type of themes. But only regarding special Occasions/Events.
I think the colors themes are just style wise, but who knows what Poly has planned? :D

Reactions: Mrsubtle

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Progress to 0.3 @ 20% and it's been 2 months.That's the only thing stopping me from pledging to be honest.

Guess perfection requires a lot of time ^^

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Progress to 0.3 @ 20% and it's been 2 months.That's the only thing stopping me from pledging to be honest.

Guess perfection requires a lot of time ^^
Yeah it is a bit like with the last update. It really takes quite some time. We will see how far the progress is after the next Patreon update, hopefully a lot higher :D

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes