GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
What exactly?
I compared both pictures and her general hairstyle seems to be unchanged - the only detail I'm not sure about are her upper curls, which are either missing or not visible in the older picture.
Yeah the rolls, how Poly called them are new and I don't like them :cry:

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, not a big fan of those rockabilly rolls myself - I prefer her having a more natural look.
But hey, it's not too late yet for a change - and you are a man of influence... :sneaky:

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, not a big fan of those rockabilly rolls myself - I prefer her having a more natural look.
But hey, it's not too late yet for a change - and you are a man of influence... :sneaky:
Yeah I already mentioned that I am not the biggest fan of those. We will see, if Poly will change this ;)

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Did it even change? :unsure:
Yes, before was in 10% now is 20%

I think I've read everybody talking the fatass old man(before) and the fact he's reincarnated in a body of arrogant young man
I think Fiona love the fatass and not the arrogant, and Prii love the arrogant not the fatass... how is the fact of this young body (with a old mind) will conciliate this, i don't know. But i know Prii willl be frustrated and hated this bc she's love that arrogant, bully, angry not a timid, meek and 50's years old geek. And Fiona have carnal desire for him maybe love but for this new personality, not for old
So i think will be very difficult to polyrotix write a plot without slip about this!

Reactions: Alfius

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

Happy New Year!

A new year and another new start! My body's still suffering from the "holiday season lethargy" but once I'll start the daily grind on this then I'll be back. As you know, I haven't develop much this holiday season between Christmas and New Years but I did, however, have time to tweak some of the old characters, particularly the heroines which is exclusive to the patrons for now. I created them around June last year and haven't touched them since but now that I'm more learned in DAZ, I tried to tweak them a bit. They're still a WIP till I officially show them on an official release but I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. Each one of them took me about a couple of days and more just tinkering on their faces. Margaux alone has around 23 iterations in my render folder that ranges from differences in nose, jawline, eyes, makeup, etc... It's a very meticulous process and sometimes I ask myself "Is this even worth it?" and I answer with"Fuck yeah bitch! If you're not satisfied then no one will! You're a disgrace! You even dare call that a face!? That's shriveled up cow balls with eyes and teeth!" or something to that extent because I made the eyes a little bit smaller or the nose a bit wider and it bugs me. It's what I call a miserable-fun time. I've also assigned them their final colors!
Anyways! Starting tomorrow and the rest of the week, I'll start storyboarding Priscilla's whole path for 0.03. It basically means I grab my notebook, fill up a page with 9x9 rectangles, reference the script, draw the characters in cinematic angles and start jotting out notes regarding the scene, what emotion it wants to convey and how the scenes or how it branches out or what gameplay elements to add, etc... It helps a lot in visualizing the pacing of the scene and story. This is mostly where the initial script gets dissected thoroughly.
Well, that's for 2019's first weekend update! I hope you people are having a great start this new year!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Happy New Year!

A new year and another new start! My body's still suffering from the "holiday season lethargy" but once I'll start the daily grind on this then I'll be back. As you know, I haven't develop much this holiday season between Christmas and New Years but I did, however, have time to tweak some of the old characters, particularly the heroines which is exclusive to the patrons for now. I created them around June last year and haven't touched them since but now that I'm more learned in DAZ, I tried to tweak them a bit. They're still a WIP till I officially show them on an official release but I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. Each one of them took me about a couple of days and more just tinkering on their faces. Margaux alone has around 23 iterations in my render folder that ranges from differences in nose, jawline, eyes, makeup, etc... It's a very meticulous process and sometimes I ask myself "Is this even worth it?" and I answer with"Fuck yeah bitch! If you're not satisfied then no one will! You're a disgrace! You even dare call that a face!? That's shriveled up cow balls with eyes and teeth!" or something to that extent because I made the eyes a little bit smaller or the nose a bit wider and it bugs me. It's what I call a miserable-fun time. I've also assigned them their final colors!
Anyways! Starting tomorrow and the rest of the week, I'll start storyboarding Priscilla's whole path for 0.03. It basically means I grab my notebook, fill up a page with 9x9 rectangles, reference the script, draw the characters in cinematic angles and start jotting out notes regarding the scene, what emotion it wants to convey and how the scenes or how it branches out or what gameplay elements to add, etc... It helps a lot in visualizing the pacing of the scene and story. This is mostly where the initial script gets dissected thoroughly.
Well, that's for 2019's first weekend update! I hope you people are having a great start this new year!

Cheers,
Polyrotix
I kind of already posted this, but better too much than too little ;)

Reactions: Jude6 and Frank01

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
yep :cry:

im kinda stuck ive havent seen Prill since the sexy doctor came over and i dont know how to progress pass giving Fiona a box of wine
To the best of my knowledge only Fiona has any content currently. As for being stuck use the laptop in your room and click the question mark for hints. You may have to sleep till you hit the correct time. Took me a bit to pick up on it as well. Worth it though..

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
To the best of my knowledge only Fiona has any content currently. As for being stuck use the laptop in your room and click the question mark for hints. You may have to sleep till you hit the correct time. Took me a bit to pick up on it as well. Worth it though..
yeah thanks i figured it out :D still wish this game had a harem path but i guess ill go with the next best thing the mommy path :D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Every time I run the game and load my previous saves all the playbuck hidden scenes are lost and I have to collect the candy again if I want to enjoy them. Does this happen to you as well?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes