Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
The new chars don't look nearly as good to me. (...)
I sort of agree, but thankfully these are just previews.
I trust Polyrotix and his sense of beauty to pull it off.
Well, he'd better - at least regarding Madeleine - or things could get really nasty... for him. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GhostPhil

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah it is a bit like with the last update. It really takes quite some time. We will see how far the progress is after the next Patreon update, hopefully a lot higher :D
I'm new to this game just wanted to know are you part of the development team or just a fan?

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
1548687106529.png

Weekend Update #14
Happy Mondays!

I meant to post this update last week but a steamroller of computer malfunctions ravaged my PC last week that was ""fun"" to worked with. Around Wednesday during a render session, my monitor started to randomly shut off for a few seconds then turn on with a "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered." error. I thought this was just some isolated issue with the scene taking up too much VRAM so I didn't mind it at first but after that it would do it again. Not just that, sometimes my computer would just freeze or at worst, restart losing unsaved scenes. Most of it would occur when I render but opening the browser or Photoshop triggered it too. Sometimes I can render scenes for a few hours without encountering it but it would happen again after awhile. I reinstalled my drivers, heck, even my OS and thought that would be the end of it but it didn't and I surmised it was one of the hardware. You see, my PC, with the exception of the GPU, is almost 7 years old, so who knows which one was causing this... well, 'til Tuesday morning came. I turned on my PC to only be greeted by a series of beeps. Searched what's it about and discovered that it was a hardware failure, particularly the RAM. So, I removed one of the RAM and... it beeped again. Replaced it with the other one and... it worked! At that moment, it felt like one of those "Come to Jesus" moments and me shouting there with "Hallelujah!". If that part didn't fail, I would've probably bought another GPU prematurely because I was convinced it was the one causing it. Now, the "perks" of having a 7 year old hardware is replacing it with a 7 year old technology like DDR3! Most of the shops I went to have none in stock or have a single 4GB or 2GB stick which is far too small for my needs. I just ordered online. I can still use my PC with 4GB but rendering is a no go. So all in all, it was very tiring week for me but you're not here to listen to my miserable life but the progress of the game dev!

If you notice, the progress jumped from 20% to 40%! Basically, it means I finished the scenes for 2 quests in Priscilla's path. So, 50% means the scenes for the 3rd quest is finished, 60% the 4th, 70%, the 5th, and 80%, the 6th quest and final quest scenes for Prii's path is finished! 90% means the coding/writing is finished and testing is underway. 100 is, you guessed it, the answer to 44 + 56!
Anyways, that's all for this Weekend's update! I'll be posting a new NSFW Playbuck preview soon for the First Class and Royal Tier Patrons so watch out!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

Mark17

May 15, 2017
The new chars don't look nearly as good to me. Almost clown-like faces. Still looking forward to the update, but not attracted to the previews so far.
Yeah one the most consistent thing Polyrotix did with the Fitzgerald (Fiona and Prii) was put freckles, bc this is happening if you put an ginger in the sun, but with 3 new characters this their skin just like is white like a snow
But what we have her: an Gothic girl, an Korean just like k-pop singer and an Québécoi... So their whiteness is explained

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Promising, great renders and art/environment, music sets a nice tone.
My main problem with games like this is that there's nothing going on between scenes and that breaks all immersion. Characters don't exist outside of scenes and you can't interact with them at all, so why even have a time mechanic and this pretense of an open world?

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
My main problem with games like this is that there's nothing going on between scenes and that breaks all immersion. Characters don't exist outside of scenes and you can't interact with them at all, so why even have a time mechanic and this pretense of an open world?
relax, it's still a 0.2 version. milfy city is still in the same sort of situation once you reach end game.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
relax, it's still a 0.2 version. milfy city is still in the same sort of situation once you reach end game.
That's always a problem with these types of games. It will be there, but with time. But of course it is something that bugs even me ;)

Reactions: cloves8

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Gud.. I was thought i missing something seeing those already full tags..

Adding quest description like in game view of family would be great bro..
Yeah I am not sure who actually does the tags, but maybe they are because of the special pictures in the game.

Well there are the hints on the Laptop for now that work as some sort of quest describtion. I am not sure, if Poly has planned to do a quest log in the future, but I am sure he has planned something ;)

Reactions: Rizky_4real

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Welp...

Went a good 15 minutes into intro and was like eff this and started skipping expecting to drop it at any second to... probably my most excited for V/N. I never skip anything in any form of media. Id rather just drop but I saw peoples "flairs" and knew the game might have something to it. The creator is really passionate about his MMO story but honestly it hurts the game so much. Maybe he planned to make it more relevant to story but its not really relevant to main story. He needs a skip/revised synopsis A.S.A.P because I really wonder how many people passed on this great release.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Welp...

Went a good 15 minutes into intro and was like eff this and started skipping expecting to drop it at any second to... probably my most excited for V/N. I never skip anything in any form of media. Id rather just drop but I saw peoples "flairs" and knew the game might have something to it. The creator is really passionate about his MMO story but honestly it hurts the game so much. Maybe he planned to make it more relevant to story but its not really relevant to main story. He needs a skip/revised synopsis A.S.A.P because I really wonder how many people passed on this great release.
There is a skip option at least at the start of the game. And I am sure that the whole MMO aspect will be relevant in the future ;)

MonkeyHole

Apr 17, 2018
I can tell the dev spent a lot of time on the hud, it's crispy clean, well designed with good SFX, details that devs usually hardly give a fuck about most of the time. Renders are great, they almost give an added ENB vibe for video-games. I appreciate adding the name of the song and its artist whenever a new song plays, too. As I said, lots of polish and details, it really feels like Polyrotix cares about his game.

Fiona and Priscilla are too damn beautiful, though I can't shake the feeling in the back of my head that I'm looking at a reincarnated redhead Linda from Milfy City for the latter. wouldn't hurt if people used that base model more often though, a bit tired of seeing Lisa/Kathy "wild" rocker hair for women all the time.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes