Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
you mean motorboat...
Nah, not my kink.

v. . The act of pushing one's face in between two breasts, and rocking one's head side to side very rapidly while making a vigorous, lip-vibrating " " sound.

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Nah, not my kink.

v. . The act of pushing one's face in between two breasts, and rocking one's head side to side very rapidly while making a vigorous, lip-vibrating " " sound.
hahahhahahab yeah nothing to add there. you know your craft i see

U

User_51567

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Redheads skin don't work like that, it's more difficult for them to even get tanned. but if you have hair straight made from fire i don't belive anything can threaten them :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Sounds steamy :sneaky: You two lovebirds :D
Isn't it funny that ever since @Axcel McAver mentioned how hot he thinks the MC is (NO HOMO! :sneaky:) there's been a spicy amount of bromance in this thread?

And a damn thighjob :love:
Waiter, I'll take that, too.

Fiona says she's from Texas. I don't know much about US demography but, in Texas, shouldn't such pale skinned redheads catch on fire spontaneously? :p
Thanks for giving the keyword.
I have been wondering for quite a while where the story takes place.
Not sure if I mix things up, but wasn't "London" mentioned at some point?
That wouldn't make much sense, though, if Fiona is from "the south" (Texas).

Redheads skin don't work like that, it's more difficult for them to even get tanned. but if you have hair straight made from fire i don't belive anything can threaten them :p
I'm relieved - so no stupid fires like in "Acting Lessons"?

As someone mentioned Madeleine earlier:
I flipped back through the thread and found a post by @GhostPhil about several new characters that are supposed to be introduced later on.
Sadly the picture links are all dead - is there a chance someone can repost pics of those characters?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Aha.. Blame the one who is trying to give everyone a good time:cry::p

@GhostPhil Still waiting for those red-heads.....Not going to start the game before it:devilish:

How about a everything job ?:geek:
You asked for it, I am sending you some in a Moment :sneaky::p

As someone mentioned Madeleine earlier:
I flipped back through the thread and found a post by @GhostPhil about several new characters that are supposed to be introduced later on.
Sadly the picture links are all dead - is there a chance someone can repost pics of those characters?
I am posted them in the Art channel of the Discord server with their describtion ;)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok I am posting them here again, just for you guys ;)

zv89VnjpfUjUiZvi6ydbh2isWTAJZhOpisvfGBnnuQDAIrM1YKluWng8hDsNsMmN.jpg
Heroine WIP - Margaux
Ah, Margaux. She's one of the newest characters I've created. Her story doesn't relate in any way to the reincarnated MC but she's related to the Past MC, her niece. Her story ties you back to your old self and what happened afterwards to those you left. Her archetype is that of a Meek Clutzy and just all-around adorable girl. Also, she has huge boobs.

MnamdIed18FJ5nZwPZxoJWk5CjhOAuYYVEIor3rJ-OUyR1qNPkQumNQJtPyc5pLD.jpg
Heroine WIP - Lee Eunha
Eunha was one of the first three heroines alongside Madeleine and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back and the difference is large. Eunha's archetype is that of the Nerdy Shy chick with a hidden personality. Unlike Madeleine, she doesn't have a deep relationship with Pre-reincarnated MC but they have another kind of relationship. What that is? It's for you to find out. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates.

6uWcjzzk2CPV5RHHHlOdpGrHQO01Mzay81zTQFtwsSARtmwYNuK1wb1qvDvmnCMT.jpg
Heroine WIP - Madeleine
Madeleine was one of the first three heroines alongside Eunha and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back. Her archetype basically is of that of a Tsundere Tomboy Goth chick. Her story ties deeply with Pre-reincarnated MC's past and you explore that. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm relieved - so no stupid fires like in "Acting Lessons"?
oh shit now that you mentioned it, i don't feel so good

Ok I am posting them here again, just for you guys ;)

View attachment 212346
Heroine WIP - Margaux
Ah, Margaux. She's one of the newest characters I've created. Her story doesn't relate in any way to the reincarnated MC but she's related to the Past MC, her niece. Her story ties you back to your old self and what happened afterwards to those you left. Her archetype is that of a Meek Clutzy and just all-around adorable girl. Also, she has huge boobs.

View attachment 212347
Heroine WIP - Lee Eunha
Eunha was one of the first three heroines alongside Madeleine and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back and the difference is large. Eunha's archetype is that of the Nerdy Shy chick with a hidden personality. Unlike Madeleine, she doesn't have a deep relationship with Pre-reincarnated MC but they have another kind of relationship. What that is? It's for you to find out. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates.

View attachment 212344
Heroine WIP - Madeleine
Madeleine was one of the first three heroines alongside Eunha and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back. Her archetype basically is of that of a Tsundere Tomboy Goth chick. Her story ties deeply with Pre-reincarnated MC's past and you explore that. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates.
they don't even compere to lead cast :love:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes