King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Shit,
I didn't know that it happened before.
Only played this game once(when YOU got me aboard the hype train :p ), pledged and didn't really look at it again until this week :p.
If that's the case then it's just bad business.

But i have a simple rule... 2 months without any updates is lowering pledge, 3 months is Bye Bye.(and after that i'll manage my Pay when content is delivered approach)
Right now he approaches the 2 month mark so i will keep an eye on that.

But right now i have a feeling that he bite off more than he can chew with this project....
(something you see a lot these days).
A amazing start but after that there is just way to much work and because of that workload it's hard to see the end of the tunnel and loss of motivation because of that.
What also doesn't help that this is a game that focuses on a story and takes a long while to get into, and as we all know ... 95% of the people on this site don't want that ... They just want a simple incest fuckfest that they can get trough in a half an hour.
So support is also very slow to come by.

Again, would be a shame if this project dies ...
And if he needs any help... Well, my PM box is always open for him...
Demoness_Kiss Alteni Mark17

guys lets be honest Prill may be adorable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but its the milfs we want

but in all honesty since Eerie Entity has introduced me to 20 + games since January i will be sad this game might be abandoned but i wont be lonely

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Demoness_Kiss Alteni Mark17

guys lets be honest Prill may be adorable

but its the milfs we want

but in all honesty since Eerie Entity has introduced me to 20 + games since January i will be sad this game might be abandoned but i wont be lonely
keep in mind that i want more Pri because she is soo cute, so worried about MC, like a scared girlfriend...i'm for the vanilla-love...i'm romantic...even though the Milfs, here are bloody hot, i still prefer Pri u.u also redheads are 200% more hot and cute and mesmerizing than every other human being on earth u.u

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
keep in mind that i want more Pri because she is soo cute, so worried about MC, like a scared girlfriend...i'm for the vanilla-love...i'm romantic...even though the Milfs, here are bloody hot, i still prefer Pri u.u also redheads are 200% more hot and cute and mesmerizing than every other human being on earth u.u
JabadaJD

i didnt play the prologue i mean played it but i kinda dropped before the main character ended up in hospital

correct me if im wrong because i probably am but the main character isnt the main character right i mean it seems like hes another guy living in the main characters body which is one of the reasons why he can look into peoples past like Fiona

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
JabadaJD

i didnt play the prologue i mean played it but i kinda dropped before the main character ended up in hospital

correct me if im wrong because i probably am but the main character isnt the main character right i mean it seems like hes another guy living in the main characters body which is one of the reasons why he can look into peoples past like Fiona
pretty much this is what we know...

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
JabadaJD

correct me if im wrong because i probably am but the main character isnt the main character right i mean it seem like hes another guy living in the main characters body which is one of the reasons why he can look into peoples past like Fiona
If I recall right, the main character died when that lightning struck, and another person's mind or soul or whatever transferred to MC's body.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
If I recall right, the main character died when that lightning struck, and another person's mind or soul or whatever transferred to MC's body.
so i guess thats another reason why im not that attached to game since its be off for me i mean i think the main character is aware of what happening to him and just playing it off as amnesia to the rest of the cast

Reactions: J..D

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Pretty much...more like the secondMC's body was connected in someway to something that helped the firstMC's mind to join together, and now the dead(/still comatose)-mind of secondMC and the mind of firstMC are working like Charles Xavier's mind...it's like overclocking the human brain...

May 8, 2018
JabadaJD

It's actually, MC's conscience ended in other guy's body. And I believe that MC have ended in body of guy which were accused for treason in prologue IIRC.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Just asking, but why does this game not have an on-hold or abandoned tag? It has been almost 6 months, and there is no sign of any update
Because the dev. was still active 2 months ago and the game will get its abandoned tag, when it is 3 months. And as far as we know the game isn't on-hold.
Besides an on-hold tag you need in the patreon to hold the payments (just like milfy city and lust man standing)
but that's not the case, he's not the holding the payments

Reactions: GhostPhil
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes