muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To all of you saying "put an abandoned tag on this", "it's abandoned", "milk milk milk", etc... Do you feel lucky now?
I sure hope you don't. You should have been reading when it was mentioned that Polyrotix is in College and had some obligations he was balancing the game with. Since you didn't read and/or understand simple posts, you now look like you just got slapped in the face. I, for one, was was aware of the timing and studies and wondered if he'd gotten behind somewhere and put himself in a bind from not managing the time well. And I think some of us may have pointed that out.....

So, Polyrotix did mismanage his time but he's learning how to do this. He took his lumps, paused his Patreon and will finish 0.3 when he can. Clock restarts now and let's hope that he's learned his lesson and will update us on the progress from now on. And the redheads are still here. :p

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Architecture or an education there in can be really tough and time consuming. Explains a couple of things. Depending on which College/University, especially if its somewhat prestigious. Knew someone who did it as well, Months go silent before you hear from him again.
But he also had Side Job(s). That being said and unsure how he cope's he should get help, but as i said before The Game needs more Exposure.

It be nice if its a nice on the side job for him to do this while maintaining his studies. Ideally speaking ofc.
Guess i do want that update badly :)

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Played the game available so far & really enjoyed it. A minor downside was the plentyful non English gibberish that forced me to start skipping text after sometime until some important & proper events flashed. (This was all before trial event btw).

There seem to be two mysteries in the game as of now, the betrayer & the host body. However, I (& I believe many others) already know the answers to both. Pretty clear, imo aye :p

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Tags say ''İncest'' and when ı see dialuges ı see like ''Landlady'' or ''Close Friends'' things. This is just beta word to escape incest :D I dont like this word not realy. I like specific things. This is why I'm ask game have incest patch or not? BTW around page 34 lots of guy ask this. Game gets updates and loots of page past but there is no patch LEL
No there is no such patch imo.
Perhaps the tag "incest" needs to be removed, since there is no such event throughout the game so far. Also, I doubt it will even be possible. Those who played it may understand.

PS- Not sure if the dev creates something in the virtual MMO environment. Like a family member there. Only then is the tag viable.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Admittedly, it was the incest tag that originally drew me to this game (having seen the pictures, I thought there would be brother-sister incest :cautious:). But the game turned out to be far more interesting than I would have expected. :p That introductory portion was great, story-wise.

Not to mention those beautiful red pubes on the girls, as I have a particular fetish towards well-trimmed pubes. ;) Yes, I am that weird. :p

Come to think of it, that hidden image of Prii as a cheerleader with her boobs and pussy exposed having sex out in the stadium publicly in front of the audience was really hot. We need to see that in action, maybe in a dream sequence or something. :p

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Strange that the Tag on this topic is more a hot button topic about why it's there, then about crying why the game doesn't have it.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Hm... Yesterday I saw news that author returned and this game received tag "onhold". What the fuck happened?

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes