J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
When it is ready :p Probably never :p
Yeah... :p
I have to say honestly that i find never more believable then August :).

But i already canceled my pledge towards him last week.
Not because it's going to take him a while to produce a new update, don't care about that .
But more because it's the second time he went Silent for a long time.

If he was honest at the start and just said that i will probably take him all year to produce a new update i would have been 100% fine with it :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Now that I caught some people's attention with my previous post I dare say that GhostPhil is the only one to blame here.
Heaping praise on this game, posting pics, using alluring signatures... I fell for it head first. Das wird auf dir schwer lasten. You will have to carry that burden forever, mate.
That being said, I'm certain you were genuinely well-meaning and hope you will find solace in the arms of the thick-thighed freckly readheaded beauty you long for so much.

And we might still get an update so that everyone can forget the shit I've just written.

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Now that I caught some people's attention with my previous post I dare say that GhostPhil is the only one to blame here.
Heaping praise on this game, posting pics, using alluring signatures... I fell for it head first. Das wird auf dir schwer lasten. You will have to carry that burden forever, mate.
That being said, I'm certain you were genuinely well-meaning and hope you will find solace in the arms of the thick-thighed freckly readheaded beauty you long for so much.

And we might still get an update so that everyone can forget the shit I've just written.
What has been seen cannot be unseen

Reactions: Aristos

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

I am totally not sorry for anything :p I don't feel guilty at all :sneaky:
And I am sure I can find one in my redhead harem ;)

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes