Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I never read the books, but I can't even imagine her as a brunette :O Does Yennefer at least have black hair?
It's one of her main traits

but seriosly, Triss is like: "i don't love Geralt, i love, admire but at the same time hate Yennefer because she has everything, a hot husband, a great magic talent, a beautiful and nice step-daughter...and meanwhile i'm a pathetic coward, and i want destroy everything yennefer has, even though we're good friends"

so yeah, Triss doesn't love Geralt, she just wants him as a trophy

ps: the three games of the witcher are just an AU based on "What will happen if Geralt and Yennefer survived in the end?" (in the books during the Riot of Rivia, Geralt died bc that guy with the pitchfork, and Yennefer is implied that she dies because she used too much magic to heal Geralt, then Ciri take them away but it's very implied that both geralt and yen are both dead)

back to Reincarnotica: My favorite Priscilla's part is when she hugs MC...she is soo cute ç_ç

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It's one of her main traits

but seriosly, Triss is like: "i don't love Geralt, i love, admire but at the same time hate Yennefer because she has everything, a hot husband, a great magic talent, a beautiful and nice step-daughter...and meanwhile i'm a pathetic coward, and i want destroy everything yennefer has, even though we're good friends"

so yeah, Triss doesn't love Geralt, she just wants him as a trophy

ps: the three games of the witcher are just an AU based on "What will happen if Geralt and Yennefer survived in the end?" (in the books during the Riot of Rivia, Geralt died bc that guy with the pitchfork, and Yennefer is implied that she dies because she used too much magic to heal Geralt, then Ciri take them away but it's very implied that both geralt and yen are both dead)

back to Reincarnotica: My favorite Priscilla's part is when she hugs MC...she is soo cute ç_ç
You mean something like this? :sneaky:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Inspired by GhostPhil's Signature:

:devilish:Combat Boots - A Motivation Idea with Focus on Kicking Game Developer to Get Something Done and Released...:devilish:
yes, I know, but, we need our fii & prii fix!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Anyone know where the tracks are from? I am /ADORING/ the music in this game.
Also ffffffff- mature redheads.
When you hear the music there is the name shown I think in the left top corner.

And I think Poly posted the music in the music channel on the Discord Server:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes