WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I think that this Dev. managed to make the most stunning looking redheads than any other game I've played this far except for tha little sister i Bad Memories that is and I think that the doctor is the first "indian" girl I've seen in any of the games in here those Henna tattoos are truly a work of art

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think that this Dev. managed to make the most stunning looking redheads than any other game I've played this far except for tha little sister i Bad Memories that is and I think that the doctor is the first "indian" girl I've seen in any of the games in here those Henna tattoos are truly a work of art
Yeah the whole game in total feels extremly arty ;)

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018

(june 4)patreon
Hey!
First of all, I'm really sorry for not updating all of you for a quite a while. That's entirely my fault. Around the last week of April, my university responsibilities that I've pushed back were piling up and it was clear to see that I needed to prioritize them. It got to the point that my anxiety was in an all-time high that stressed the ever living hell out of me that I gave myself an ultimatum. I needed to drop everything else and focus solely on this or I will fail one or more of my classes.
Anyways, I'm sorry again for the absence and not updating anyone of you and it's entirely my fault and to the fans and my Patrons who felt slighted of the ghosting, I'm really really sorry about that. I'll try to be more transparent in the future! Thanks for understanding.
Polyrotix

Apparently Dev prioritized what is most important to himself .. (as future work) ..
You see the effort of Dev in the graphics and how much pulls in the renderings ..
A controversial beginning …... focus more on history, instead of eroticism ..
After the second update (Release Date: 2018-11-25)
Things seemed to be moving but .. due to lack of time .. began to delay ..

Maybe because of lack of sponsorship, helped in the choice or if there were many..
(would be with the rope in the neck now …like Ics..)
Who knows, some time later when he has finished his studies, come back with the project one more time ..
But when Dev ( pausing the monthly billing) is a sign he will not be back soon ..

Last edited:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Is interesting how a lot of good or interest games ended in on hold and a lot of bad games or with poor amount of updates/content never will end like that.
Probably because they have an idea of what they wanna do but no clear roadmap of to continue down the line. Also lack of experience and or snags regarding coding and what not. Can be very hard to stay motivated
Myself haven't written in ages also because I always start over and over and over. And change everything, I'm my own worst critic.
But I'm kinda planning to do an VN type of game down the line. Probably start with some short stories. and then off to something bigger though still kinda cliche Slice of Life with some power fantasy.

Do wanna be consistent at least, also to prevent writing block you have the advantage with slice of life to put some story seeds or something alike. and hopefully that develops into the back of your mind over time.

Don't mind some story lows in that regard as long as I can uplift the plot forward later on.
Plus I want to do Dialogue differently perhaps to ambitious a statement, problem here is how do i set the correct demeanor/tone/attitude etc.
And how do I convey that properly to the Player that is going through my story.

This require some trial and error plus experimentation. And also need to learn either Ren'py or Unity from scratch. Not sure what is the smarter choice yet.
Hopefully I can use Templates and work my way from there.
Probably need to learn to use Daz or find an artist that can do some nice 2d Art.
I sadly can't draw for shit. Especially hands and feet.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
holy shit i need to test this. this looks totally amazing. :eek:o_O

Edit: just hoped to play a female mc or some older mc. sad. but still looks promising!

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
First and foremost, I love the girls in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also liked the pastel mail letter style, but have no clue how it has any bearing on the game.

Overall, decent renders on the MMO, good renders on the MC prior to chapter 2, great renders on the girls. I do think this game may be dead though.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Can anyone recommend me some games that have a MILF character look like this game please?
Milfs looking like this game? None.
But if you need some other 3D render Milf games, with good story/gameplay, here are my top recommendations :-
01. Depraved Awakening
02. Milfy City
03. Lust Epidemic
04. The Awakening
05. My New Life
06. Where The Heart Is
07. F.I.L.F.
08. City Of Broken Dreamers
09. A Mother's Love
10. Bad Memories

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes