JaredRayne

Mar 6, 2018
Any News/Progress/Silent Whispers/Rumours/New Freckles? all though the latter may not be good news.
His last Patreon post was about how his University life and his game making was colliding and work was piling up so he had to go on Hiatus to concentrate on his studies. His last post was in July.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
His last Patreon post was about how his University life and his game making was colliding and work was piling up so he had to go on Hiatus to concentrate on his studies. His last post was in July.
That also maybe true but in his post he mentions its very close to completion as well, And seeing it's Summer/Holiday/Vacation time you'd expect some extra progress and or at least some updates. So with that sentiment ''THE TIME IS NOW''.

Not saying he should release now, but give some form of indication of what is going to happen now.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That also maybe true but in his post he mentions its very close to completion as well, And seeing it's Summer/Holiday/Vacation time you'd expect some extra progress and or at least some updates. So with that sentiment ''THE TIME IS NOW''.

Not saying he should release now, but give some form of indication of what is going to happen now.
at least he is not getting paid for solving his problems...like ManicMinxy eheheh go see the Perverted Hotel topic...is a hellhole

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Not surprising that some other Devs/Creators may abuse or get lazy about. eh Smuggle once shame on you, Smuggle twice shame on us.

Rather not say this, but if you keep subscribed to some one who isn't dealing with it's Patreons professionally. Then it's the Patreons fault eventually. If you don't punish (Strong Word I know) bad behavior then its on you.
Like I've said before these are usually passion projects, and those sadly come with plenty of grey area's
But i'm not a Patreon (Yet) so it's not my place to say or complain.
Just curious for the next content update.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I'm back, baby!

Finally! It's been a while since I've got to touch my stuff regarding anything Reincarnotica after the hiatus due to the stress from university. Playing around with DAZ again feels foreign when I've been using AutoCAD and Sketchup for a few months now. I've gotten used to only seeing building models and seeing floor plans for the last few months that playing around with Priscilla and the others or anything with a human in 3D space feels weird for some reason. Well, I'm back and the school priorities are in the down low. The stress was entirely my fault on that part and it bit me in the ass. This summer I had to retake a class again which was pretty expensive.

The following weeks were just me taking advantage of the little amount of time I can to take a vacation out of state which I really needed. I also dealt with some personal stuff along the way but right now everything's fine. Let's just say this year wasn't my year, I expected to provide 2-3 major updates for this game atleast and I fucked it up. So now, I want to take a different approach after this fiasco and go for a monthly update plan. Even if it's a small one. It's to put me on a mindset to push myself and bring the product to fruition. For the current update, I focused a lot on every little detail, music, art, the dialogue, the coding, etc... so it takes a lot of time especially if you want to "perfect" it. If I just cut the following updates into little bite-sized pieces, I can probably move the progress of the game faster and I'll just reserve big updates like this if it's, you know, big. I still need to recheck which part of which story I need to cut away and which can be put in into larger update. I haven't even released the new heroines yet and I'm excited for that!

Oh before I forget, I'm sorry to those who've messaged me here and on Discord if I'm fine or something. I haven't logged in for awhile back then because I was anxious of the negative reactions from the lack of updates. I was already panicking with the deadline coming for my presentation then that I just ignored anything about the game. Heck, I haven't even touched any ero-games this past few months because it reminded me of my own. So sorry again for that! I'm quite alright btw.

Anyways, I'm FINALLY on track to finish this damn update. I just need a bit of time to re-adjust but I'll be back again. See you on the next weekend update!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes