GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Besides an on-hold tag you need in the patreon to hold the payments (just like milfy city and lust man standing)
but that's not the case, he's not the holding the payments
Well Love and Submission has the on-hold tag and he didn't stop the payment.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Besides an on-hold tag you need in the patreon to hold the payments (just like milfy city and lust man standing)
but that's not the case, he's not the holding the payments
Well then I hope is patrons are closely monitoring and not just paying him for doing nothing.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i hate that game u.u mostly bc the graphic(like the women are either good looking/natural bimbos or like zombie...see the MC's sister)
but now you gave me more reasons to hate it...also same for Perverted Hotel...everytime she goes on hiatus...
Well I actually love "Love and Submission" as it was one of my first adult games to play and for me the game with the best mystery story. And Perverted Hotel is a game I like a lot as well.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well I actually love "Love and Submission" as it was one of my first adult games to play and for me the game with the best mystery story. And Perverted Hotel is a game I like a lot as well.
You can't change my mind...for perverted hotel, i'm conflicted...i love the story and all...but the hiatuses are hellish, to the point that i suspect that those hiatuses are a fraud...

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well Well what is going on ? still no update release ? anyone got an info about what he doing ? its June hello ?!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I tried contacting Poly on the 26th of May, but still no answer. So yeah no clue if it is abandoned or not. It certeinly isn't a nice thing!

Well Well what is going on ? still no update release ? anyone got an info about what he doing ? its June hello ?!
How do you show a table in you signature like this? That's pretty neat!

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Let's hope for the best. Doesn't the patreon guys contact people who has not been active lately,but still collecting donations?

Reactions: GhostPhil

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
We still have about 23 days before this happens, so I still pray :D
I am slowly giving up hope...
Such a shame.

Multiple persons on this thread already have offered help to him(including myself), but also no responses... So right now i'm not really holding my breath anymore.

Would love it if he would publicize everything he uses for this game so a fan or other developer is able to continue the game(would even do it myself).
But i don't think he will do that.

But the more i think about this game the more i think that Polyrotix didn't had a clear roadmap for this game..
He started with the intro and was fully invested, got lost during the second update and just made something out of it and with that actually destroyed his own motivation of this game.
Clear example of a developer who writes/creates a game according to the mood of the day, someone not knowing how the story goes from start to finish but makes it up while he goes..
And you see that with multiple writers on this website, just going with the flow instead of directing the flow..

But i digress,
It's a shame.....Prii deserves better :cry:

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I must say i am impressed by the writing and the story so far which doesnt happen often. When does the content for this game actually end? When you run around the house and wont meet anyone anymore or did i miss something to do?

Last scene i had was the wine bottle thats about it. After that i just can click around the house and nothing new appears or happens. Still if that is the end of the current content i must say this is becoming one of my top 5 games ever ^^

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I must say i am impressed by the writing and the story so far which doesnt happen often. When does the content for this game actually end? When you run around the house and wont meet anyone anymore or did i miss something to do?

Last scene i had was the wine bottle thats about it. After that i just can click around the house and nothing new appears or happens. Still if that is the end of the current content i must say this is becoming one of my top 5 games ever ^^
Have you checked your PC in your room? There's always a hint to what you should be doing next.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
We finally have new infos on Patreon:

Hey!

First of all, I'm really sorry for not updating all of you for a quite a while. That's entirely my fault. Around the last week of April, my university responsibilities that I've pushed back were piling up and it was clear to see that I needed to prioritize them. It got to the point that my anxiety was in an all-time high that stressed the ever living hell out of me that I gave myself an ultimatum. I needed to drop everything else and focus solely on this or I will fail one or more of my classes. Especially so that I'm currently enrolled in an Architecture program. It also didn't help that the game is SO CLOSE to completion that it gave me this false sense of calm, I guess? My thought process was because the game was so close to being finished that postponing it for a week would still be viable for my deadline but after a week passed, I was still not close to finishing my research papers, architectural plates, etc... So, I've postponed it again... and again. I meant to do an update around mid-May about this but maybe, I thought, I could still finish the game within the month and... NOPE! By this point, I know I really fucked up my schedule and final exams is fast approaching and that's stressing me again.
My head space right now is clear as I've finished some of my responsibilities but I still need to pause dev time for now and focus on school, for this month atleast. First, I'll be PAUSING THE MONTHLY BILLING now and will only continue it AFTER THE RELEASE of 0.3because I feel like an asshole charging without doing anything this month. I forgot that my 1 year anniversary was last May 20th and I realize now I'm so GODDAMN SLOW on developing this game that I've decided that I'll try a different approach after this, a smaller update but monthly and constant. For those wondering where 0.3 is now, the work that needs finishing is the coding, some proof-reading, music implentation, some small graphical work (the idle/hover buttons in the newer areas), and small Lightroom/Photoshop tweaks for the scenes. All the render work is done and finished. It's so goddamn close that it annoys me that I didn't finish it early on, lesson learned now, I guess?
Anyways, I'm sorry again for the absence and not updating anyone of you and it's entirely my fault and to the fans and my Patrons who felt slighted of the ghosting, I'm really really sorry about that. I'll try to be more transparent in the future! Thanks for understanding.

Polyrotix

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes