Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Rejected no more" version "0.1.3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Rejected no more" versione "0.1.3".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
But if people don't have problems with some of the girls having boyfriends and husbands, then simply being able to skip those scenes should fix that, right? I'm seeing back and forth going on here. Not with you in particular, but I see some people saying it's fine if they have boyfriends, but they don't want to be forced to watch them go at it. But then when the dev said those scenes will be skippable, they still complain about it.

So, they're lying. They're saying that they're OK with some of the LIs having boyfriends, as long as they don't have to see it. But in actuality, they don't want any LI to have a boyfriend/husband. At least the person a few posts above came out and stated they don't want any of the girls to have boyfriends. At least they're being honest.
The thing is if most of the girls have BF and all the main so called LI have boyfriends... You have too suffer through some form of NTR/Cuck/Voyuer to progress with that love interest which just makes this game a NTR game..

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The thing is if most of the girls have BF and all the main so called LI have boyfriends... You have too suffer through some form of NTR/Cuck/Voyuer to progress with that love interest which just makes this game a NTR game..
He didn't say most of the LIs will have boyfriends. He said some of them will. But if all the voyeur scenes are skipped by selecting that option in the beginning of the game then you're not suffering through anything. If you don't want any LI to already be in a relationship, then that's fine. Just be honest about it.

The problem is that some people are saying they're fine with some girls being in a relationship, they just don't want to see it. But when the dev said he'll make those scenes skippable, they still complain that the scene is still in the game. Just be honest. Say you don't want any other guy in the game (especially none that is even mentioned to have had sex).

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But if people don't have problems with some of the girls having boyfriends and husbands, then simply being able to skip those scenes should fix that, right? I'm seeing back and forth going on here. Not with you in particular, but I see some people saying it's fine if they have boyfriends, but they don't want to be forced to watch them go at it. But then when the dev said those scenes will be skippable, they still complain about it.

So, they're lying. They're saying that they're OK with some of the LIs having boyfriends, as long as they don't have to see it. But in actuality, they don't want any LI to have a boyfriend/husband. At least the person a few posts above came out and stated they don't want any of the girls to have boyfriends. At least they're being honest.
i dont know if you was talking about me, but for me i dont want a LI who after being with me goes to her Bf and gets fucked even if i can skip watching it happen it still happens, thats why i would prefer single girls i dont condone cheating by man or woman

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
i dont know if you was talking about me, but for me i dont want a LI who after being with me goes to her Bf and gets fucked even if i can skip watching it happen it still happens, thats why i would prefer single girls i dont condone cheating by man or woman
Yes. I was talking about you. And that's fine. I'm glad that you're being honest. You don't want the girls to have boyfriends because you don't like cheating. That's perfectly normal. But other people are pretending they're ok with them having boyfriends, but in actuality, they're not ok with it all.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I personally don't particularly mind the Adam scenes too much especially knowing we will be stealing her from him in the future. My issue is that these are the only scenes in the game so far and to couple that with grindy sandbox mechanics which for now have no payoff is just really off putting, at least to me.
Yup. I have the sneaky suspicion that dev's intention with these scenes, isn't to trigger the "everything is NTR" brigade (even though they are triggered as always). There are no NTR vibes from this one imo. I think that MC won't be getting into any kind of full-on action anytime soon, at least not with any of the main girls. Especially if you consider the whole grind mechanic is meant to raise his stats so he is not a "looser" anymore. So those scenes are being put in, just to have some lewds in what would be a lewdless grindfest otherwise.

I could be wrong of course, but it's a familiar pattern in this type of game.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yes. I was talking about you. And that's fine. I'm glad that you're being honest. You don't want the girls to have boyfriends because you don't like cheating. That's perfectly normal. But other people are pretending they're ok with them having boyfriends, but in actuality, they're not ok with it all.
Maybe you are right for some people but i just feel like the time given to make those scenes which involve other men can be used to progress the story since time is not unlimited. His previous game NMS was not like that at all except for one scene and that wasn't so significant too. People were in relationship even in that game but we never saw them having sex.

Also it's a known fact that christine is gonna be a LI for sure. People already want adam to go away from her and then being forced to see them having sex makes it worse. If the scene was optional people might not have reacted this bad but as i said time is limited and people just want developer to use his time to progress the story. If that scene was meaningful to the story people would have accepted it but its purpose was nothing. It was made just to piss off players i guess.

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I honestly hope that the Dev DOESN'T change anything or any content and he goes with his original plans and ideas. Doing so would be disingenuous. I'm not into watching or knowing that nearly all my Li's are entangled with other men and I have to cuck other guys and get them to cheat in order to get any action. I'm not also into seeing them fucked by other guys. But I wish you the best however, this game isn't for me.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
From what I read the dev is trying to make a game advertised as strongly appealing to a netori audience, but so far he's only been developing the voyeuristic side of his game? On paper the fetishes would go hand in hand, but netori types usually like the idea of assuming a dominant role, there's nothing dominant about watching a potential love interest suck off her boyfriend.

EDIT: looks like I got ninjad by the dev. At least he's making the voyeur content skippable.
At just feels like some of the less appealing elements from NMS carried over into this one. But yes, the Dev is definitely trying to reach a certain audience.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I honestly hope that the Dev DOESN'T change anything or any content and he goes with his original plans and ideas. Doing so would be disingenuous. I'm not into watching or knowing that nearly all my Li's are entangled with other men and I have to cuck other guys and get them to cheat in order to get any action. I'm not also into seeing them fucked by other guys. But I wish you the best however, this game isn't for me.
My feelings as well.. as much I love the renders... What the dev has said and the contents point to it being a ntr game...

I hope this dev finds success but it's gonna be niche... Which is just sad cause I loved his previous game..

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I really am just not into watching a girl I have interest in getting fucked. Skipable scene or not. The time used to make that scene could be used for something to further the story along so the MC can actually get his dick wet. Go ahead a face palm me voyeur and cuck lovers. Then we have the tag that really triggers me....... Sandbox.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
This game is good , can people stop complains? Since when its forbidden to make a game where your mom can have sex with her boyfriend? That is not NTR that is simple a normal situation in a divorced couple where the mother needs somebody in her life.But seems like most of the "players" on this site which are most likely pirates not patreons cry cause their virgin masculinity is in peril.
The real problem ftm are the bugs , some which makes the sandbox aspect hard , and lack of directions or hints. But these were expected in the 1st real release of the game ....they will be adressed in the future.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This game is good , can people stop complains? Since when its forbidden to make a game where your mom can have sex with her boyfriend? That is not NTR that is simple a normal situation in a divorced couple where the mother needs somebody in her life.But seems like most of the "players" on this site which are most likely pirates not patreons cry cause their virgin masculinity is in peril.
The real problem ftm are the bugs , some which makes the sandbox aspect hard , and lack of directions or hints. But these were expected in the 1st real release of the game ....they will be adressed in the future.
You are just changing the narrative to suit your argument... Most people complain that they had to see them fuck not that they actually fucked. Couples usually have sex, I don't think anyone expects mom to not have sex with her boyfriend but what's the point of us seeing that? What does it add? It only pisses people off because usually when you're interested in someone, you don't want to see them fuck another person.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
I really am just not into watching a girl I have interest in getting fucked. Skipable scene or not. The time used to make that scene could be used for something to further the story along so the MC can actually get his dick wet. Go ahead a face palm me voyeur and cuck lovers. Then we have the tag that really triggers me....... Sandbox.
I wake up screaming at night sometimes because of sandbox games, I’m in therapy right now. But I agree with this.

Dec 9, 2020
So was the poll about just adding cheating in general? or mc being cheated on? or mc doing the cheating? or watching someone else cheat? because there's a difference here that may have been lost in translation. Is cheating going to be the main theme/focus of the game? because with 33 girls there's sure to be quite a few in relationships already.

Also they would have to rework half the mom's opportunity task as they involve peeping and barging in on mom and adam to complete, so simply toggling off the scene isn't exactly solving the problem as the system forces you into scenes, although the damage has already been done. I assume the opportunity system is needed to level up something.

I think the dev backed himself into a corner in the first release because maybe they felt they needed to include a sex scene, and what easier one to use than the mom and bf this early on, although it could have been shifted to the younger sister or the high school friend instead for the first sex scene.

Technically the mc and mom are not in a relationship, but there's already interest if you're actively peeping or barging in or trying to cop a feel in her sleep, we obviously know she's fucking as is the older sister who also has a bf. But having interest in her and excited to see her get fucked (especially with someone you hate) or not is a big difference, and there's a reason why most games would go separate routes for this scenario, which obvious wasn't done here. Maybe the dev wanted to incite some jealousy in the player over her, which could have just been done through dialogues instead.

Unfortunately there isn't much content yet, and the mother was made as most of the content to begin with, so the focus of discussion will be on her, maybe if she was offered as a LI a little later on would have worked out better. They also probably should have used Glamour as the template for the game, not Big brother.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes